Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Might as well post that M3wiki settings for M3L are dead on perfect.

4xDMA, Force R/W, Soft Reset, Trim
I have it set without Soft Reset and it works just as well.

And I'm still refusing to update firmware to Icons >.>

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm just had it crash on me when I find out Iris's name. Using a trimmed rom (trimmed using the R4 trimmer) and using an R4DS

Just loaded it again and crashed at the same place, I'll try with an untrimmed rom ...

Edit: Works with an untrimmed rom
biggrin.gif

When you find out that her name is Iris? Played up to chapter 2 with a trimmed rom on my R4 and it seems to be working fine.

Dazimus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm just had it crash on me when I find out Iris's name. Using a trimmed rom (trimmed using the R4 trimmer) and using an R4DS

Just loaded it again and crashed at the same place, I'll try with an untrimmed rom ...

biggrin.gif

When you find out that her name is Iris? Played up to chapter 2 with a trimmed rom on my R4 and it seems to be working fine.

Hmm what did you use to trim? I've seen it mentioned that people think the R4 trimmer might be overtrimming but never had a problem before today. Got up to Chapter 2 using the untrimmed rom now tho ...

bm_attar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally it's available at large!!
Did anyone find problems with trimmed versions on M3 Simply?
Should I better use untrimmed ROM?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country

biggrin.gif

Hmm what did you use to trim? I've seen it mentioned that people think the R4 trimmer might be overtrimming but never had a problem before today. Got up to Chapter 2 using the untrimmed rom now tho ...

Just the R4 trimmer. Used it on all my games and it does the trick fine.

As for the wire hanger, I've got up to chap 2 without needing it, maybe you find something later on you can use to get it off.

EDIT: Hold on, I think I know what people mean now. Yeah, if you know how to get it off with the pliers, send me a PM.

Really enjoying this game, though there's a few things I hope don't happen cos they seem really obvious to me - like who the man and the girl are and what the bellhop did 3 years ago (Guess these aren't spoilers, don't even know myself). Guess I'll find out if I keep playing!

EDIT2

To get the hanger off
Use the pliers you get in Chapter 2, cut the hanger so you get the longest, straight bit of wire

Narfix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting 2 white screens with whatever settings I tried on my phat DS with SCCF...
Managed to only start it with passcard in slot...

Anybody with some good settings ?

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got my first freeze on the R4.
Just after I got the old notebook the screen gets stuck.

EDIT: Wasn't the R4 that caused the freeze, the connection between the R4 and my DS was lost.
Had the same problem with my old passcard sometimes.
Frigging sucks.

Q~

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_4oRbWv0veA?si=rOKCuNsE0oUCvEwa