DS #0211: Real Time Conflict Shogun Empires (U)

Laintsurge

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah I wanna play it. It's been dumped but you can't download it
frown.gif

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nah, the graphics aren't a big deal...the controls SUCK! The guys in battle walk so freaking SLOW! Swordsmen are supposed to be "lightning fast" but they walk the same speed as the spearmen! The controls during the horseback mode is horrid! You can't even aim your crosshairs! You take damage from arrows you can't even see! The graphics are really the only thing this game did decently. Most of the time, the music is non-existant...can't hear anything, and the screams of people dying is just stupid.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
It's not 'that' bad. True, not the brilliant RTS game I was hoping it to be, but it's fairly fun and varied none the less. Some things should have just been better implemented.

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure the simulate combat probably makes you really weak, and basically treats your army as if it were the AI's army. This is kind of similar to Lords of the Realm 2. If you are seiging a castle, NEVER do auto combat, especially if it is a Royal Castle. You can EASILY storm a royal castle and capture the flag to win, and lose minimal troops, but if you do an auto combat, the AI will say you lost everything. Just plain dumb
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but im too stupid to know