DS #0164 - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (E)

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

ROM NumberÂ

Icon:Â

Full NameÂ

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

RegionÂ

Europe

LanguagesÂ

English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Español

Release GroupÂ

Trashman

ROM SizeÂ

512Mbit

Save TypeÂ

Unknown

GenreÂ

Action-Adventure

FilenameÂ

trm-hpds.zip

View NFO
Â

Click Here

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is the icon supposed to have those blue bits at the corners? What happens if you tick the show transparency box?

Shaun told me not to. ;/
Na that was only for VJDT icon because the developers (DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS, DEVELOPERS!) were lazy and didn't colour it correctly.
lecture.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if this is any good. I'm playing the PC version right now and loving it. I've enjoyed all the previous PC/console versions and I enjoyed Sorcerer's Stone on the GBA. I also tried Prisoner Of Azkaban for the GBA, but didn't care for it.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
HOW CAN YOU LOVE THE PC VERSION!
frown.gif

I hate it.
Totally linear, no video cutscenes (just basic drawings with music), boring gameplay, ... the graphics sometimes look good, but thats not enough to make a good game!

Can you explain why you like it? Maybe you've played it a little further than me, so you can tell me?

jumpman17

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I enjoy games that you can go back through the levels to collect more. Jynxing the dragon statues, the gargoyles, the dark senser thingys. Hidden cards, buying cards but to get them all you have to play as the different characters so you can get beans to buy them. I just enjoy collecting everything, plus it has a slight puzzle element to it. Sure it's no DaVinci but I'm a little kid inside plus I love Harry Potter.

BTW: Actually went and saw Chicken Little in the theaters the other day. I was the oldest guy there that was by himself, the others were dads and such with their kids. I loved it.

jumpman17

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, I didn't know there was a 3D version (I assume you're talking about some kind of glasses to make it 3D-3D). But yeah, I'm 18 and I'm still a kid inside (I know, it's sad), I just wish the 4 year-olds could keep quiet during movies.

memyselfandi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i agree, and there were some glasse that you put on and the 3-d parts looked really good not like the crappy spy kids 3-d... what?!, i didn't whatch that!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast