DrSMS v4.00 released

Fortell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awsome, i want to play fantasy zone.
smile.gif

i still got my sega master system, it sure is old.

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
oi everyone , its not just for game gear! i would think game gear part of this emulator would be secondary to the sega master system part ? I think just about everything on game gear is on the sega amster system and with better graphics and more features!!!

Ahi-Kun : what makes it worth it ? all the sega master system roms you have of course, i have like 900 of them , i never realised how much more advanced the sega master system is than the nes....

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
awsome game converter thingy.....I tested somthing and converted a SNES Rom (Chrono Trigger) on it, and it converted it to GBA no problem....and when I loaded it it said Chrono Trigger and I pressed the button you have to press (ether start or A I cant remember) and.......it was just a black screen lol......but the point is.....it opens up a world of possibilitys
happy.gif

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
hahahahaahhahaahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahah ahaggagagag imagien if it worked !!!!!!!! you would become king!! the first person to realise that the sega master system is exactly the same as a snes !!! ahahhahaha

PLaST

Trophies
Website
plasta.mine.nu
XP
Country
Great with a new DrSMS version. I had some saving trouble with Alex Kidd in the Miracle World before but I hope this new one solves the problem. To bad I'm not familiar with all the great games of SMS. I only downloaded the ones I owned back in the ol' days.

TelcoLou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW wow WOW

Dragon Crystal, one of my all-time favorite games, is now playable on my GBAsp!! This is a much better emu than PocketNES, IMHO. There are a few games that don't run well, but Im sure there will be future updates. Love it!

jimo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
are there any "premaid" packs floating round irc? like, big batches of the so called best roms that have been converted (kinda like the 100 in 1 nes one etc)

rh0gee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well there's always hope...

well a little anyway.
Dude, that is a very very VERY old post of a website. I don't think that website has been updated in over a year. That article is older that every "fake" SNES2GBA hoax that has come on the web. Please please do not start talking about a project that will never happen. We can only hope that nintendo will port the classic snes to gba for us (as they have in the past). Otherwise, please do not speak of this foolishness anymore. I'm just trying to give you fair warning before someone on here flames you (if not ban you).

cheers,
rh0gee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.