Drives recognition

jul16ares

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
On wiiu, all VC injects launchers : nintendont, wiiflow, scummvm, n64, wiisxr, from the wiiu menu don't see my fat32 hdd, Y cable powered, and it works when booting to vwii and hbc throught hbl2hbc, or dirctly on vwii mode. Tryed with self powered hdd, it's the same.
Only retroarch can see the drive.
You now where I've got to go ?

Last edited by jul16ares,

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My SD card is ok
sorry i meant try using your sd card instead of the external HDD, if its big enough

What is a Wii U formatted USB drive?

It’s a USB drive that has been formatted by a Wii U console to its proprietary format.
A Wii U formatted USB drive cannot be read by any other devices than the Wii U that originally formatted it.
If you ever want to use it with another Wii U console or any other devices, you will have to reformat it.

jul16ares

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
sorry i meant try using your sd card instead of the external HDD, if its big enough

What is a Wii U formatted USB drive?

It’s a USB drive that has been formatted by a Wii U console to its proprietary format.
A Wii U formatted USB drive cannot be read by any other devices than the Wii U that originally formatted it.
If you ever want to use it with another Wii U console or any other devices, you will have to reformat it.
Yeah is not sadly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1