Driver: SF confirmed to be first XGD3 game

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Fudge, Aug 31, 2011.

Aug 31, 2011
  1. Fudge
    OP

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
    I honestly thought it would be Gears 3. Oh well, not to excited for this one but I really hope Dead Island is XGD2.

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Yeah I saw rumblings of that yesterday.

Oh well Driver.San.Francisco.JTAG.XBOX360-COMPLEX in the meantime- the game as a GOD install (I presume they did a hard drive/NXE install, fired off NXE2GOD and ripped the result). I lack a good NFO and I am far too lazy right now to go hunting for it.

Interestingly the release is said to only be 6.5 gigs (far short of the max XDG2 limit that other games brush up against all the time) but I will leave it to others to speculate on what it represents.

3. Armadillo

Member Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Nice [​IMG]. Wonder if it will work on 12611 with dashlaunch taking care of the version check or whether I'll finally have to upgrade.

Size, well a god will be missing the video partition and random padding and all the other stuff that's on a retail disc, not sure if that would make it that much bigger though, so maybe they are just using it as security now, regardless of game size.

4. Brian117

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I thought Halo: Reach was the first to use the XGD3 format? Not only for the beta testing, but I thought future distribution copies had the XGD3 format.

5. Armadillo

Member Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Works fine on 12611 using extracted files (god2iso, then 360 iso extract) on fsd. Fun game. Shifting mechanic is good, makes for some fun gameplay choices [​IMG].

6. Nujui

Member Nujui I need something to do.

United States
    Got one for ya.

Warning: Spoilers inside!