Dreams that feel real almost...

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you ever had a dream that was so intense, and so strange, that it felt real? A dream that when you woke up, you knew it was a dream, but while sleeping you could feel things, and I don't mean emotional things, I mean physically? I've had dreams like that before, but this one wasn't pain, it felt...nice actually, well the ending part of it anyway.

So my cousin (the one with Autism) decided to wake up at 6 AM. I was tired and didn't get to sleep until around midnight or so, so when I woke up I looked at my phone to check the time and then went back to sleep. Now the dream started out weird. I was in this house and I wasn't feeling well. I had a very intense headache, and that was pretty much the only pain I remember actually physically feeling. The intense headache had caused me to pass out and this man came over to me to help me up. Apparently the man was my uncle, and not my real life uncle, but for some odd reason I had another dream concerning the TV show Charmed, yeah not that unusual.

So the man was Coop, Phoebe's husband. After that he kinda left me alone. For some odd reason I felt that no one cared about me or wanted me so I planned on running away, my phone started to ring, but I did not answer, which caused the person who called me to become worried. When they rushed in the room, I was pretending to be asleep. The person who rushed into the room was another man, this time it was Andy. He and Prue had been brought back to life and were married, that I was their kid that had gone missing and had recently been returned. He had somehow known that I was unhappy and wanted to run away. He placed a blanket on me and I awoke from my pretend slumber.

He then hugged me and expressed his concern over me. It felt nice, knowing that someone cared and actually having a father who seems to care. I called off the running away. After that I got something to eat. It was a bowl of rice. I had one bite and was immediately full. Sometime later I was in a car and no one was driving it, it was driving by itself. It crashed and I panicked, somehow entering another car, with similar things happening. I panicked once more and tried to get to a phone to call my father, but they said he didn't exist. I thought it was a joke and then called Prue, who happened to be my mother, and they said she didn't exist either.

This is when I ended up getting Piper to help. We trekked to a castle, and I ordered the release of my parents. The being did not comply and attacked me with mini tornadoes. At this time I offered a trade, I offered up myself as I had the power to essentially manipulate reality. He agreed and I turned evil, and was ordered to attack my parents. I did so, after all I was brainwashed. While they didn't die they were in serious pain. After a while the brainwashing wore off and I was able to break free. Somehow then I had to fight Link from Twilight Princess and stabbed him in his Zora Tunic with a Light Arrow. (Also somehow between that time I was able to fix what I had done with the crashed cars by switching numbers or something like that and then just finally erased the things from reality or something.)

Next we were at my real life uncle's house. My real life sister was there and got mad at me because I wouldn't give her my Gameboy Advance SP. So while I was practicing my telekinesis by moving piles of clothes, my real life sister spit water at me and someone else. We got into some sort of fight or something. Anyway I had told my father (Andy) that I had hated him. Later on we were in a car together, I apologized for everything and laid my head against his arm. He then took his arm and wrapped it around me. I actually felt that, the warmth, the comfort, how nice it felt to be cared for by someone like that. Then I woke up.

I know it's not real, but I kinda wish it was. I mean having parents, birth parents, that really care for you, want you in their life, it just feels nice.

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
happened to me so many times i wake up in the morning or during the day i remember my dream and think to my self did this happen or not lol

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
huh?
my always feel real when i touch objects i actually phusically feel them and feel the pain
also i often dream of things that happen later like some kinds if visions
weird

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember once having a dream.
I was in a hotel pool. It was empty for some unknown reason.
I swam... and then... OMG a shark fin!
ohmy.gif

I swam as fast as I can, but the thing was damn hungry, so when I made it to the edge, I needed extra time to climb. In this time, the shark bit my arm off. Damn, you guys have no idea how real it felt. I started crying. It feels terrible. When I was awake, I found myself literally in tears. Damn, I was SO thankful to have an arm. This crap is scary..

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant remember of I already posted this anywhere, But I myself had quite a few dreams that felt real. I don't remember everything that led up to it but I was in some type of grassy field. I was paralyzed from the neck down and it was raining. I was face down in a shallow puddle. I was breathing slowly to make sure that I didn't swallow any water. And eventually(In real life) I snored so loud that I woke up. I never snore! And I also noticed in real life that it was also raining.

But, I guess mine is a different type of dream. There are times when people of want something so badly, they begin to dream. Those dreams are like reality. yours was kind of a weird dream. how you had to fight link and all.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't dream often, but my dreams feel real whenever I dream. For example, I can still remember a dream from when I was veeeeeeery young (age was a single digit). I was at some concert with Cruella De Vil on stage, and after she finished her performance (whatever the heck it was) I yelled "BOO". Then she started walking towards me with her head swaying from side to side and bit me on the right side of my neck like some vampire (wtf?), I woke up immediately and was sweating bullets, and I felt a stinging and tingling sensation at the same spot where she bit me. I became crazily afraid of her, and I still get the creeps now when I think about it.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This is a case of vivid dreaming. They are part of what lucid dreams. Lucid dreaming means knowing you are in a dream, which gives you real-life vividness and the ability to control your dream. You could actually train yourself to do that every night so you can actually do something useful while asleep.

stylow

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sometimes i know that i dream and then after spending little time in the dream i alwayls fly i really don't know why but it is fun and there was one time that i was thinking that i am still in my dream so i tryed to fly again and i felt plain hard on my bed
rofl.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had dreams so real, I would sit up in the middle of the night and wonder which reality was mine.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Yeah, all my dreams feel real until i wake up. There was this one time not to long ago that i dreamed i was in another dream (something like inception, maybe it was because i watched inception). Yeah i was dreaming in my dream and when i woke up from my dream into another dream i thought that the dream i woke up into was so fucking real until, i woke up again. That really freaked me out. I made note of that dream in my journal because it's something i never imagined could have happened.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never seen Inception and that''s happened to me. I woke up six times before I actually woke up. It was just me on my bead though. The only inception I saw was the one on south park. xD

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDarkSeed said:
I cant remember of I already posted this anywhere, But I myself had quite a few dreams that felt real. I don't remember everything that led up to it but I was in some type of grassy field. I was paralyzed from the neck down and it was raining. I was face down in a shallow puddle. I was breathing slowly to make sure that I didn't swallow any water. And eventually(In real life) I snored so loud that I woke up. I never snore! And I also noticed in real life that it was also raining.

But, I guess mine is a different type of dream. There are times when people of want something so badly, they begin to dream. Those dreams are like reality. yours was kind of a weird dream. how you had to fight link and all.

Yeah dunno...he tried to attack me by throwing a heart container at me...maybe it's because I've been neglecting beating Twilight Princess
tongue.gif
. The heart container was like a balloon or something and popped, but yeah dunno why that was there. Parts of the dream felt real. I once went to class completely exhausted and didn't do my work in class because I thought it was a dream
tongue.gif
. Guess maybe mine is where I wanted parents who actually gave a rats ass about me. I mean my grandparents did/do, but my birth parents couldn't care less.

TheDreamLord

Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
Pyrmon said:
This is a case of vivid dreaming. They are part of what lucid dreams. Lucid dreaming means knowing you are in a dream, which gives you real-life vividness and the ability to control your dream. You could actually train yourself to do that every night so you can actually do something useful while asleep.
Yeah i lucid dream alot.... XD its fun though i turned the earth into a muffin before and ate the ground ._.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had one where I go to the mall with my family, in which I get lost and then the place is abandoned, and life sized toy zombie things come after me, in which I end up jumping out of a 20 story window and fall to my death.

There was also a time where before I went to sleep, I would play Super Mario Sunshine on my Gamecube, and there was some sort of secret stage thing with falling sand blocks. In my dream, I ended up being Mario, and I slipped off of a block, falling endlessly, with my whole body vibrating as I fall down the endless pit (like a controller vibrating when you get injured.

I've also had plenty of more adult oriented dreams, but I guess that's the process of becoming a healthy boy...
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids