Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post any dreams or nightmares you've had. It can be any dream or nightmare.
NSFW dreams are probably against the rules so don't post those.
Anyways, I'll start off with my dream.

So, I just had this dream. I don't remember it all so I'll just write the parts I remember.
I know this may seem like a joke, but this is a real dream.

Some random NPC starts commentating on this confict these four Nintendo characters were having. Shortly after a Smash-like game begins, two players, Mario from Galaxy and Luigi from Luigi's Mansion, end up in this room with blue glass for the sake of a "gamemode." I was thinking in the dream you're supposed to stay in the room.
Luigi inspects a wall, does the tapping thing when you inspect nothing like in Luigi's Mansion, and then walks into the wall but somehow clips through it. I felt like this was a TAS (Tool Assisted Speedrun) in the dream.
Then, Mario from Galaxy appears. There is also an SMG1 HUD now.
Mario starts jumping facing his back towards a wall near the blue glass.
He does a kind of BLJ from SM64, and clips (goes through) through the wall and goes Out Of Bounds into the next "level."
Now there's a Toad with a Flying Squirrel powerup which Mario (or Luigi, not sure) also has and they're collecting glitched coins with the icon of mushrooms.
There was also a skybox from SMG1 in the background. Shortly after flying forward for some time, the credits roll.

I also saw a screen with a 3DS that has crazy themes (Rainbow/multi colored, has squares everywhere, and sparks maybe?) and at the bottom of the 3DS's screen it says something like, "It's the new/next KARL!"
The text scrolled from right to left, and was on the top-right portion of the bottom screen.
The number "27" seemed very important somehow. (This is the browser version of 10.0)
In the dream I was thinking of a CFW for 9.2+

I sometimes have dreams of the future that come true so hopefully this one does, too, but then again Wii U TASing and 9.2+ CFW will happen eventually.

I also remember there being a building with multiple empty showers. I was also naked.

I woke up very excited, and hyped. Dreams rarely make me feel happy or excited, but it felt cool.

I like it when dreams have a story, and characters of some sort.
Sometimes those sorts of dreams make me wake up feeling like as if I watched a great movie.

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
One nightmare that I remember particularly well was one I had when I was about 4. In the dream, the doorbell rang and I went to get it. My kindergarden teachers were at the door. Suddenly, loud opening music started playing(like the one you hear in those 20th century fox ones) and when I looked backwards my mom had turned into a horrifying looking vampire. She grabbed me by the throat and started choking me while the kindergarden teachers laughed.

Reactions: CIAwesome526

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I started to dream about a girl with short black hair and blue eyes some couple of months ago. I recently met someone who looks exactly like her and now I have feelings for her... Not really much of a dream, but since it's still happening, it counts right?

Reactions: VinsCool

WhiteX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I do this too, and the future i dream about is always meaningless shit, like the rice will burn and so on

Foxchild

Goomba Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the craziest dreams I remember, I found myself standing with a bunch of old time gangsters in a circle around a guy they were about to kill. I didn't know how I got there, and didn't want involved in what they were doing, so I quietly backed away and jumped into one of their old-timey cars and drove off. Of course, that alerted them and they jumped in the other car and drove after me. As they were chasing me, I realized I was sitting in the backseat of the car, but somehow still driving with my arms around the front seat and feet somehow going under the front seat to the pedals. I noted to myself that this was odd, but was too busy fleeing the gangsters to be too concerned. We were now on a curvy road surrounded by thick woods, so when I went around a curve and the gangsters' car was temporarily out of sight, I jumped out and ran into the woods. Having lost the gangsters, I slowed to a walk and came to a clearing. I began musing over what had just happened and came to the conclusion that this had to be a dream. I realized I could do whatever I wanted in a dream, and I thought, "I would really love a lemon-filled doughnut right now." I looked down, and there was a lemon-filled doughnut in the grass, so I picked it up and ate it.

I now found myself in an urban, inner city setting at night, complete with brick buildings, graffiti, etc. I went into a video arcade and played one of the games then went to the back of the building and through the doors there. Now I was on the upper floor of an office of some kind. Office plants, desks, glassed off areas. It was still night so the office was dimly lit and empty. I walked through the office and again went out the rear door. Now I was on a large wooden balcony/deck surrounded by woods. At the other end was a couple making out, and they looked up at me. I apologized for intruding on them and turned to go, but the man stopped me and asked if I had change for a fifty. I pulled out my wallet but only had a five, and told him so. "Well," he said, "I'll trade you your five for my fifty."

"What? You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "I just really, really need a bill smaller than a fifty."

"Well, okay." I said, and we traded bills.

I went back into the dimly lit office, and now a hologram of my wife appeared.

"I've missed you," she said and put her arms around me. I was a bit bewildered by this. Then she told me it was time for me to wake up.

"What do you mean?" and then I woke up, and found myself in a science lab. I was lying in what looked like one of those cryo-sleep things in the scifi movies. My wife and a girl we'd been friends with in college were standing over me.

"It's okay, you've been asleep for three months," she was saying, "You were losing lucidity so we had to pull you out."

She explained that temporary memory loss was a side effect of sleeping so long and started asking me questions to help the memories come back.

"You're part of the ELDAR project, do you know what that is?"

"Experiments in Lucid Dreaming and Alternate Realities... this is a government experiment isn't it?"

Then I remembered that my friend was still asleep, that he'd been in a lucid dream state for nearly a year now. The government was trying to get people to be able to stay in a lucid dream state indefinitely. Once they achieved that, they hoped to be able to upload the subject's consciousness onto the internet which would enable them to do some impressive spy stuff. But, if they lost lucidity once they were uploaded, their consciousness would be lost forever, so it was quite dangerous. My friend, though, was nearly ready to take that step.

And then I woke up for real.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to have recurring Dreams that I considered nightmares as a kid.

I used to dream I would be in a car in the middle of nowhere that was being driven somewhere, but there was no one actually driving the car and I was in the backseat alone.

It actually contributes to be fear of being stranded, no idea why I had them but it terrified me as a kid and makes me fear any situation where I could be lost or stranded.

olshrimpeyes

Your question is bad and you should feel bad
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started to dream about a girl with short black hair and blue eyes some couple of months ago. I recently met someone who looks exactly like her and now I have feelings for her... Not really much of a dream, but since it's still happening, it counts right?
Not exactly the same, but I had similar experience. There was girl I was really good friends with in highschool. She was really cute, but I didn't really have feelings for her. We started spending more and more time together. I started having dreams about her constantly. In most of the dreams we were dating and we were just doing things couples do. It started blur together and eventually I developed feelings for her. It was really weird because they weren't there, at least not consciously. Eventually we did date for a while and it ended horribly and ruined our friendship.

Reactions: Pacheko17

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't recall any specific dreams (except for some really strange ones that I don't think anyone needs to hear), but my dreams have some strange qualities which might mean something. Usually in dreams if I walk into a building with a high ceiling or roof I freak out, usually waking me up. Like one I remember was a couple months ago. I was trick or treating with some little kids, I don't know who I didn't pay attention, but the neighborhood looked big, the houses were big, the street was wide and everyone had huge yards. I walk up to my friends house, and suddenly I'm with my family and the neighborhood is closed to normal size, except for this house, you can tell it's big but I didn't see how large it was. I walked inside and it looked very similar to the current one, but larger. I looked up and the ceiling was about 4 stories up (the ceiling in the real house is 2 stories up), so I freak out and grab the frame of the front door, and I wake up. This freak out and wake up thing seems to happen whenever there is a tall ceiling in a dream.

I found it wierd, like a reverse fear of hights.

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll try to simplify this. Also, I had this dream when I was 9.

The dream starts with me in a wheelchair, my legs paralyzed, taking a stroll by a canyon. I notice a hill in front of me but think nothing of it. I end up falling into the canyon, but luckily, I survive, as a couple was walking by and called the hospital. I pass out and wake up a few days later in a hospital. I think nothing much of it, and try to sit up. I realize I'm able to move my legs, which I later say is because of the shock and that the nerves weren't damaged. Anyway, I lay back down, and watch whatever the heck is on the TV in my room, but I don't understand any of it. It's all very foreign concepts to me, so I lay down and rest. Unfortunately, a power surge happened at the same time, causing the electricity from the TV to flow through the electrodes attached to my head. I wake up a couple hours later to find I'm able to understand the show now, as I gained knowledge through the energy from the TV shocking me. End of story.

If I added all the details I remember, this would be about 5 to 6 times longer.

Reactions: VinsCool

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The most recent dream I had was being in the back of a car, cooped up next to this really fat guy that had serious pooping problems. He said out loud he was shitting his pants. We stopped at a college, and the guy driving went in. Eventually I was able to get out of the car. The college was advertising a person doing a Q&A on the making of a film called, "Making of Love." I knew the name very well, and by a phone at the front of the campus, I got to talk to the person.

It was Barbara Crampton, one of my favorite actresses. Not much was said, she didn't recognize me. As if she knew who I was. I said my nickname, she didn't know it. When I told her my real name, she remembered me and we talked for a bit.

Then I woke up. I said to myself afterwards, "Only in my dreams." That's referring to me talking to someone I love watching. Maybe one day, she barely ages! So beautiful.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serious question: Is it bad if you don't dream. I haven't had a dream since forever ago. In fact the last time I had a dream it was a night mere. I think I was 7 (believe me this nightmare has stuck with me for a loooooooooooong time). I was stranded in a desert road the sun was setting I see head lights coming up ahead next thing you know I am awake. Did that dream kill my dream self? Allowing me not to dream?

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serious question: Is it bad if you don't dream. I haven't had a dream since forever ago. In fact the last time I had a dream it was a night mere. I think I was 7 (believe me this nightmare has stuck with me for a loooooooooooong time). I was stranded in a desert road the sun was setting I see head lights coming up ahead next thing you know I am awake. Did that dream kill my dream self? Allowing me not to dream?
I normally don't have dreams, or maybe I forget them before i even wake up, idk. All I remember of it is going to sleep and waking up right after

Reactions: BurningDesire

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you dream. you just dont remember them. dreaming is a part of REM sleep. you can probably train yourself to remember them by trying hard right when you wake up to remember your dream, write them down, if not write no dream. do this fo a while and eventually youll begin recalling dreams more easily. evenually youll just be able to recall your dreams after you wake up most days. usually you will forget your dreams.

Reactions: BurningDesire

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
I just had the strangest dream last night. I dreamed that I was carrying a CRT TV through a chinatown-like street when it started to rain. I painfully carried the TV home but when I got there the TV for some reason had shrunk to the size of a Gameboy and I got upset.

Reactions: CIAwesome526

Konno Ryo

gbatemp's clueless butler?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had a dream last night that I was working at a department store, and a CEO came in and all the staff was trying to sell him a coffee maker. Then the bell rang meaning my shift was over so i went to my car. When I got to my car, it was hijacked by chimpanzees, I end up riding shot gun holding in for dear life, because they had eaten all the seat belt, and they were driving crazy animals. After some time the Cops started chasing us, then the chimpanzees crashed into the mall. I climbed out of the car the police came up, shooting at us. I ran in to the mall, tripped fell, snagged my pants on a something, and landed pant-less on a couch. Then I realized that I was pant-less on a couch, in a store with an old lady, and a young woman. The old lady started shouting some ancient tongue at me, and the young lady was trying to seduce me. So, I got up and started looking for my pants. Just I found my pants, and put them on, the cops burst into the mall, and started yelling for me to come out. The young woman, who had just tried to seduce me, turned to me and said "I'm going to turn ya' in for your bounty, now." and I replied that I didn't have one. She called me a lair, and grabbed a knife, and started running after me. I ran father, and father, in to the mall and she was still chasing me. I rounded a corner to find a door that labeled "Exit". I went thought the door, and was surprised to find myself, in an outdoor concert hall, they were getting set up, so they paid little mind to me. I looked around for a way out, but the only way I could go was a maze of fence behind the stage. Going in to the maze I started trying all the doors I could find, but all the doors were locked, and that young woman with the knife was still after me. So, I jumped over the fence back on to the stage of the now full concert hall, jumping over some of the crowd, I went back in the mall. Running though the mall I realized that no one was following me any more. I stopped for a rest and went into a restaurant, I sat and ordered, chatted with the waitress a bit, and ate my meal. Then i woke up when I ate my dessert.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs