Dreams or nightmares you've had

Attacker3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had a dream where it started with me being driven into a farm in an older car, from the early 80s.

It was a boot camp for soldiers, and I had to climb up stuff and run.

Cut to night, and we were about to drive the other way and past the gate of the farm, when a shadowy object which was a car without it's headlights drove into the farm.

A police car with it's sirens blaring drives right past the gate.

All of a sudden my throat feels tight, and I realize I'm being choked, and I can't scream

I wake up screaming.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I had a dream last night where I died from some sort of disease (I think) and one thing about it that's been bugging the hell out of me is when I woke up I felt really happy?
im confused

Aerocool

Man in a Box
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I had a dream last night where I died from some sort of disease (I think) and one thing about it that's been bugging the hell out of me is when I woke up I felt really happy?
im confused

Ive read somewhere that if you die your brain will distribute hormones which will make you feel happy

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted-379826

Hmm I don't really remember many recent dreams but I remember snippets of a few nightmares when I was 5. There was one where 2 of my best friends got their heads chopped off and were scarecrows and after that, there was like a petey piranha type boss battle I did and it was destroying the city. Another one was when i just appeared in my mom's car driving by my dad's work building and the car is driving itself about to crash, I then somehow drove it to my grandma's house which was nearby, I woke up terrified. I remember another dream when I was slightly older than 5, where my mom became a tarantula and threatened me and my brother and scared us to death, while locking us in our rooms. She then said if we took 1 step out she would eat us. (She was in the bathroom hairdrying herself for some reason)

I've also done lucid dreaming a few times and I can tell you it's the stuff, like I'm not even over exaggerating it is literally amazing! I remember even figuring out how to fly in one of them! I should really do more practicing! I'm also gonna practice remembering my dreams because I usually only remember chunks of 2 dreams per night.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Aerocool
D

Deleted User

Two nights ago, I had a dream where I stole all of my dad's weed and then traveled to Shanghai to smoke it.

(for context, my dad smokes marijuana because he has crohn's disease)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: