BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently I noticed that DraStic has a Google Drive backup feature for you saves. I thought huh I would be really nice to be able to share my saves between my chromebook and my Android phone. Upon trying to set it up, I found that DraStic is blocked from accessing G Drive due to security concerns. Is there a way around this? Like a permission to flip? I can't find any.

My second thought was to use an automatic file backup app. There one I tried was called DriveSync, but I couldn't wrap my brain around a way to have Drastic save into the folder I created to upload with. Any ideas?

Marcel1596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently I noticed that DraStic has a Google Drive backup feature for you saves. I thought huh I would be really nice to be able to share my saves between my chromebook and my Android phone. Upon trying to set it up, I found that DraStic is blocked from accessing G Drive due to security concerns. Is there a way around this? Like a permission to flip? I can't find any.

My second thought was to use an automatic file backup app. There one I tried was called DriveSync, but I couldn't wrap my brain around a way to have Drastic save into the folder I created to upload with. Any ideas?
Hello, I’m having the same issue. Did you every figure it out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol