'Dragon's Dogma 2' gets release date

dragons dogma.jpg

During a dedicated showcase, Capcom revealed the launch date for its upcoming narrative driven action RPG Dragon's Dogma II. The company aired a new trailer for the occasion as well:

Dragon’s Dogma is a single player, narrative driven action-RPG that challenges the players to choose their own experience – from the appearance of their Arisen, their vocation, their party, how to approach different situations and more.

On your journey, you’ll be joined by pawns, mysterious otherworldly beings, in an adventure so unique you will feel as if accompanied by other players while on your own adventure.

All of these elements are elevated further by the latest in graphics, artificial intelligence (AI) and physics technology to create a truly immersive fantasy world in Dragon’s Dogma 2.

Dragon’s Dogma 2 will launch on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam on March 22, 2024.

:arrow: SOURCE

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
I am shocked it's coming so soon. Only 4 and some months. I for sure thought it would be November or something.

Is it a locked in date I wonder or is it more like a modern release where it's likely to be delayed.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I am shocked it's coming so soon. Only 4 and some months. I for sure thought it would be November or something.

Is it a locked in date I wonder or is it more like a modern release where it's likely to be delayed.
It's been scheduled for Q1 for quite some time now, and Capcom says they're in the process of making final adjustments. Doubt it'll be delayed.

Esdeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Don't worry, I will just add a little extra:
Dragon’s Dogma is a single player, always online, narrative driven action-RPG that challenges the players to choose their own experience – from the appearance of their Arisen, their vocation, their party, how to approach different situations and more.

BlackZero500

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The first one was one of the best RPGs i ever played. Pretty hyped for the second one. Although i cant comprehend the decision to not invlude coop again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright