Dragon Quest V patcher for DSTT?

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by MacMilitant, Feb 26, 2009.

Feb 26, 2009
  1. MacMilitant
    OP

Newcomer MacMilitant Member

Canada
    So, I've tried the patched rom of DQV on my DSTT, however it got the dreaded "white screens" so I'm assuming it's not going to work.

I know I can just use the piracy buster code, but is there any plans for a DSTT-compatible patch for the game? I wouldn't nescessarily use it, but a few of my friends would be sort of lost trying to add the codes themselves.

2. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    patched rom?what kind exactly of patch,try using another rom(no patch/patched)I play mine w/o patch & it works

3. MacMilitant
    OP

Newcomer MacMilitant Member

Canada
    By patched, I mean patched so that you don't have to enter the piracy protection bypass code if you want to get off the ship at the beginning.

I just wanted to know if there was one in the works before going ahead and entering the code manually, more or less.

4. aranwarez

Newcomer aranwarez Member

Nepal
    DQV is pain to run at DSTT. I can't get pass ship. Tried the AR narin code aswell as DSATM patch.. With DSTT? check at DSATM i don't get white screen, but still i can't get pass ship. I think we need 2 wait for new DSTT firm. update.. I dont know if im wrong.. May be some can help..

5. juntok_abot

Member juntok_abot GBAtemp Regular

Indonesia
    try using ysmenu combine with narin bypass cheat..

6. X D D X

Member X D D X GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    The Patch didn't work for me, but the Cheats worked Perfectly.

7. aranwarez

Nepal
    Are you using DSTT? Cause I can't get pass the ship either with DSATM patch or AR code in my DSTT. I have also tried YSmenu to lauch AR code but still it fails.... Please any hint to get pass the ship.. Isn't it that i should talk to the captain blith n come out of the room and the ship should dock.. But, it never happens...

8. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    try breaking/opening some barrels/cabinets w/ cheat on,talk to everyone,then talk to papa(lol)

9. aranwarez

Nepal
    Finally,, The ship docked.. I had to talk to some more people other than ship captain in other cabinet thats all. Thats Lolzed [​IMG].. At last, the AR code did work.. Thx....