Hacking Dragon Quest swords

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I've done the whole CIOSCOPRP region free thing, everything works fine but my Dragon Quest swords. It can't be forced to NTSC in gamma, it just goes to a green screen. It goes to the black screen in the diskchannel, and goes to green in Videopatch. It turns black and white if I just autoboot it in gamma.

So I wanted to know, Is there a way I can just patch the ISO to work?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Weird i have a 1:1 copy thats works great. beat it the other night. Then again my copy is NTSC on NTSC.
You can try region patching it, however if it doesn't contain the code for ntsc on disc i dont think it will help. Side note for anyone with black/green screen games. Grab a set of RGB cables they will display properly regardless of the region the game uses.
smile.gif

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digitydogs said:
Weird i have a 1:1 copy thats works great. beat it the other night. Then again my copy is NTSC on NTSC.
You can try region patching it, however if it doesn't contain the code for ntsc on disc i dont think it will help. Side note for anyone with black/green screen games. Grab a set of RGB cables they will display properly regardless of the region the game uses.
smile.gif

Do the RGB cables apply for the game when the game is in Black and white and stutters?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-