Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
On my AK 2.1 I only notice the rare half second stutter of slightly dropped frame rate. Barely noticeable. I only really saw it because people commented on supposed slow down and I was looking for it. Otherwise I don't think I would even have noticed.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My save file got corrupted
frown.gif
I was like 3 hours in then when I went back to play my save wasn't there.. :'(

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay I'm having a problem with this game. In the first dungeon when you're trying to save the girl and monster shows up, the game always freezes at the exact same place. I'm using an Acekard2i with AKAIO 1.7 and the cracked version of the ROM(forget which group it was cracked by, venom/xenophobia/something like that I know it's a different team than the original ROM release).

At first I thought I'd just bumped the flashcard too much and disrupted the game that way, but I went on to try it again and it froze in the exact same place twice more before I gave up on it. Any ideas as to what's wrong or how to fix this?

The_Dark_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't used my flashcard in a while but I wanted to play DQ9.

I have an Acekard RPG. Has anyone had success with that card and this game? Is there a firmware/version that I should be sure to use?

For the record: I stopped using my flashcard because I tried to update for WarioWareDIY and it messed up ... well... everything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1