Didu50

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant Profession
frown.gif
And now I don't know how to change the topic title.

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
okies....in any case......I enjoy the minstrel, but a priest is almost necessary until u can get the paladin; after that it just becomes a bonus in my experience, but great for boss fights.

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeppers...4 in total...including the one you start off with. And other classes/professions will become available to you through little quests.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really like the Martial Artist. Fast, high HP, really good attack, and they can take hits pretty darn well.

I'd recommend one for your team.

Didu50

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I've also been reading up that a Priest is recommended and I have one, But is it really needed? I have like Millions of medical herbs XD

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Didu50 said:
Okay, I've also been reading up that a Priest is recommended and I have one, But is it really needed? I have like Millions of medical herbs XD

there's this quirk in the game that a character has to be holding the herb (or any healing item) to be able to use it. unlike 90+++% of RPG's where any character can access any item in the inventory as you wish. if your character uses up all his herbs in a drawn-out battle (say, a boss fight) then someone else would have to sacrifice a turn to use one of the herbs that character is holding to heal him/her. priests are pretty good at what they do, so get one.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i used a minstrel, warrior, priestess (i made my healer female, ok??), martial artist, but from the 3 choices, i'd say 1coz, you have your hero, a healer, a formidable damage-dealer/tank, and extra chances to get those pesky rare drops.

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
my heroine is a mage , its weak , but have a good armors. and have skills with the bow and the last abiulity give 10% of mp of the damages deal . i don't have a sage , but i want it!

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Martial Artist is really good, but lacks defense. Paladin is very good for attacking and healing and defensive buffs. I recommend armamentalist for offensive buffs. I think there's no good or bad professions, just be sure your team is equilibrated.

ToiletDS

Trophies
XP
Country
I find the martial artist or the priest, while you're in battle just set the priest to "Focus on Healing" and then every time your heath is low he'll heal you, how awesome is that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)