Misc Dragon Quest IX (9) DQVC

Mail-chan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently went back to playing DQ9, and now having (almost) finished it, I was gonna go get the DQVC quests, and I didn't even get to Stornway my first time playing the game, so no quests for me. I've been doing a bit of research, and the DQVC no longer functions, great...

The info I did get is that you need to buy a dongle(?), put your save game on your PC, then get a save game editor for it and do some tech savy stuff. And I have no clue what anything it told me to do meant. So wondering if this place'll help, and here I am.

Can someone put all the steps in simpleton terms, as I'm not the best with this kind of stuff, or point me in the right direction at least.

Even better yet, does anyone know if you can do something with the SD card, and put data on a cartridge from an SD card. (My DSi is in shambles, and I lost my DS lite, so I've been playing on a new 3DS, and I don't think I have a screwdriver on hand small enough to access the SD card port.)

Mail-chan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, well, it seems pretty simple.

Just connect to the DNS and bam, your in! But... I don't have a WEP wifi. So close, yet so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-