Hacking DRAGON QUEST 9 System File Missing

duells

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an acekard 2i with firmware AKAIO.1.8.6a running on it. i recently installed the 3ds software on it also. i can play most games on it, but when i try to load up my dragon quest 9 game i get a system file is missing error. this is a new error that just started on this game. is there any way i can fix this error and get back into my game. the game file is xen-dqix.nds. all the settings are set to default and i am using s 4gb sandisk micro sd card.
thanks for your help.

jrberwith

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I support 4 Nintendo systems with AceKard 2i development carts. I am a systems administrator for a living so my technical skills are decent. They had no problems except one started freezing while starting moonshell and even after re copying the original files over to the microSD card it would not load. Said corrupt file. I ran a check disk on the card in windows and it fixed some problems. Then moonshell started fine. But the same issue you are describing started happening with Dragon Quest 9.
So I did what moonshell had suggested to me when it was giving an error it said to copy everything off the sd card and format then copy everything back. Surprise it works now. So long story short you have a corrupt files/sd card.

Step 1: Copy all the files on your sd card to your computer

Step 2: Format your sd card

Step 3 Copy everything back to your sd card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9