ROM Hack Dragon Quest 5 Savefile is messed.... HElp please!

Ou3nDaN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HEy, im 8hrs into DQ5, and i got to the part where you have to get the mirror from the tower. I got the mirror and saved the game at coburg castle. When i come to load the game im in a random place and its as if none of the story events have taken place
frown.gif
. This is really annoying ! please help
smile.gif

Is there any way i can edit my sav file? or are there any chears/codes which can help me get back to where i am?

Here is my save file: http://uploading.com/files/f73dc3c7/3426%2...%2529_trim.sav/

Ou3nDaN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think so. It's got nothing to do with not being able to get of the initial ship, its a really random glitch and ive googled it but no results
frown.gif

Ou3nDaN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif
it wasnt up intitially i just put it on when i found out my game was messed. Is it too late to reverse the issues ?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ou3nDaN said:
frown.gif
it wasnt up intitially i just put it on when i found out my game was messed. Is it too late to reverse the issues ?
If turning the code back on then loading the save file doesn't work, then odds are it's permanently borked.

Ou3nDaN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats annoying... its such a good game aswell. Oh well i guess i should try and start getting back to where i was!

Thanks for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.