Dragon Ball Z: BT3 Hacking

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Shiny_Lucario, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Shiny_Lucario
    OP

Shiny_Lucario Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2013
    United States
    So about a month ago I hack my Wii with Letter Bomb then Hacked Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 it was working until today when I added another hack, must've been a fake or broken one because it froze when I started a match (Player V.S CPU), so I used Acido Hacks, a Hombrew Chanel APP I got through the Homebrew Browser, and disabled the new code, started the game up again through Gecko OS and it froze when the match began again, I disabled all codes and started through Ocarina this time and no hacks were on, then I turned on my usual only code and it froze still, then I went on the laptop and got rid of the GTC's and put in the code manually/ the old fashion way, it still froze, any advice please? I really love to basically role pay on the game... please someone help!

2. Shiny_Lucario
    This message by Shiny_Lucario has been removed from public view by Depravo, Mar 12, 2013.
    Mar 12, 2013
  3. Shiny_Lucario
    This message by Shiny_Lucario has been removed from public view by Depravo, Mar 12, 2013.
    Mar 12, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice