Dragon Age: Orgins

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by esoterica, Jan 24, 2010.

Jan 24, 2010

Dragon Age: Orgins by esoterica at 7:56 PM (655 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. esoterica
    OP

Member esoterica GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I started playing this game a few days ago and I think it's great. Funny thing is, I felt like I was kind of out of the loop as far as new games go, I hadn't really heard of it, or at least didn't know about the hype. I thought it'd be like Oblivion, which I quit about a quarter through the game due to boredom, but the story in Dragon Age is really compelling. Plus, even though half of the game is picking what you want to say in conversations, I still find it interesting. And I am in love with the first guy who joins your party. Sad, I know. The graphics, lore, characters, music, and storyline just really come together for me. I can almost believe this really existed and really happened.

What are your thoughts on Dragon Age?

2. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    My thoughts are on how you just called Oblivion, boring [​IMG]
    Get Morrowind [​IMG]

3. Elritha

Member Elritha GBAtemp Addict

Canada
    Yay of course. [​IMG]

Was one of the best games I've enjoyed in a long time. The modding community for the PC version should keep it interesting also, as well as the toolset.

4. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    I find it a great game, but I quit it because it was too big, too detailed for me.
    I don't want to edit my party for 5 minutes or longer, and I especially don't want to read about all those different words they use. I just don't care, I got bored by this game after a few hours.
    Oblivion however, that is one of my favorite games of all time.
    It's not too detailed, and not too simple, just how I like it.