Gaming DQIX Help please?

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I just defeated the fourth boss (the slimy thing) and I went back to coffinwell and the one chick died of the disease and then the funeral happened and I got my feather band. (I was dissapointed with it to say the least
tongue.gif
). But now I have no idea what to do. I have tried talking to everyone I could find, but nothing is happening. What is the next thing to do?

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have to try to get that guy (some thing like Pelghram or something like that) out of his room with the hep of his wife to go his laboratory and then go to his house you will find her ghost somewhere

LastMartini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to the cemetery at night.

Her ghost will be there.

Talk to her and then she will tell you to get Phlemy out of his lab.

Go to the lab door and a scene will happen.

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, sorry for another question but, I took Phelmy around town to I think everyone, and I am stuck AGAIN, can someone please offer help once more?
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

I have a question too. I have the boat from Bloomingbigbreastsdale and I don't know where to go. I've been to Swinedimples and Gleeba, but thats it. Also, what's the point of Wormwood Creek? Where else do I get fyggs?

b864mer5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to go to batsureg (north from gleeba). You can visit dragon quest guide
here
There is a guide that already cover batsureg part (last fygg fruit)

steve007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i play with you guys on the net ? i made me none players but when i try to save it says you cant save on multiplayer mode what do i do so i can save the game and well not have to start over ?

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
steve007 said:
how do i play with you guys on the net ? i made me none players but when i try to save it says you cant save on multiplayer mode what do i do so i can save the game and well not have to start over ?

The online option is for the special shop and extra quests.
The only way to play with other people is via tag mode (speak with the semi-invisible Celestrian at the inn).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: what did hirade and rez do? +1