Hacking Downloading songs on GH4 help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ga1l0w
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 981
  • Replies Replies 2

Ga1l0w

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
251
Reaction score
2
Trophies
1
Location
Lolmart
Website
Visit site
XP
30
Country
Canada
I finally got the backup laucher gamma working, and life was good for a while. This Christmas I got guitar hero 4 as a gift, and it seems to work fine on 3.2U. I really want to download songs though.

When I go to the shop channel to add my new points card, it tells me to update. Doesn’t this stop the backup launcher from working? I tried to use a friend`s wii to get songs, but it errors because the SD was already in use by my wii.

So if I did update to 3.4U, would I lose the backup launcher? And if I did update, how would I get back to 3.2U? I’m not familiar with how to use WADs.

-Ga1l0w
 
Looks good. I`ll give it a shot today. Thanks
biggrin.gif
 

Site & Scene News