Downloaded PS3 backups annoying "Duplex PROUDLY PRESENTS" message and sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Because those are repacks made by them, they likely modified the games to do that, seems really shabby. I don't think there's any issue with their repacks but you'd better get not modified backups. By the way I don't think it's authorized to name scene groups on this forum so it may be better to delete this post.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Many reasons. The providing unlockers instead of licenses. Sorry, if you can't use raps correctly, you should just go legit. People shouldn't waste their time on such stupidity.

If the folder file format games without the .rap files, does it matter? Also, I don't know why are there some .pkg games which don't need a .rap file.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edat licenses are generic, so with cobra, they're automatically unlocked. They utilize the content id, so we know how to bypass it

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cobra unlocks those games without needing an edat. The license may be created in exdata, but I'm not sure.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Cobra unlocks those games without needing an edat. The license may be created in exdata, but I'm not sure.

.edat files are created in the same directory as .rif ones but you still didn't tell me if they are automatically deleted after that process like .raf files which are in the same directory are.

In that case, then I don't know why are they released if Cobra unlocks games without them. So, does Cobra only convert .rap?

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ugh, it's like the long, unskippable shitty Mode-7 intros on GBA ROMs back in the day.

How can I skip them? I remember annoying MUGS intros.

Some games need both like ratchet and clank qforce is one I remember.

But you said Cobra doesn't need .edat files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30