Downloadable Mii Binaries

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by davegazi, Nov 3, 2008.

Nov 3, 2008

Downloadable Mii Binaries by davegazi at 11:48 PM (1,392 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. davegazi
    OP

Newcomer davegazi Member

United States
    I've found a number of celebrity Mii making websites, but does anyone know if there is a site that will let you download Mii binaries?

There are so many cool Miis out there, but I sure as heck don't want to build them click by click. I'm fearful upgrading to the 3.4 menu to get the Check Mii Out channel because I don't want to dork up my Homebrew.

So, anyone have a good mii binary library they know or would like to share?

Thanks!

2. davegazi
    OP

Newcomer davegazi Member

United States
    Is it possible to download a Check Mii Out Channel via WAD file? Would this allow access to it without the 23 Oct 08 update?

3. davegazi
    OP

Newcomer davegazi Member

United States
    I finally broke down. I did the 3.3U+ (or 3.4 or whatever the official title is) menu system work around an loaded the Check Mii Out channel to grab some Miis.

I may download them and make them available in a .rar file for anyone that wants them. Think there would be a demand for a custom Mii pack?

BTW...anyone know where to get the Mii Editor program since Nintendo quashed the efforts of Trevor at Miieditor.com?

4. Damian1221

Newcomer Damian1221 Member

United States

Datel makes one