Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
This is dumb... Those SHA1's are exactly the same as mine! What cou- Oh wait... I think I know. My ISP is blocking connection to the server? Let me go check it out.

EDIT: Nope. I can get everything perfectly fine via Chrome, but the odd thing is, NUSGrabber (hacked) waits for 8 seconds before exiting without saying a word.

supermalloch

Trophies
XP
Country
This is dumb... Those SHA1's are exactly the same as mine! What cou- Oh wait... I think I know. My ISP is blocking connection to the server? Let me go check it out.

EDIT: Nope. I can get everything perfectly fine via Chrome, but the odd thing is, NUSGrabber (hacked) waits for 8 seconds before exiting without saying a word.
I'm on Windows 7 x64 SP1, what version of windows are you running?
Here is a video of it working.

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm on Windows 7 x64 SP1, what version of windows are you running?
Here is a video of it working.
Wow. Well, thanks for that. It still won't work for me. I'm using Windows 10 x64 for my development PC, and for my testing PC, I'm running the same as you. If it works for everyone else, then that's what I'll use. Update coming out today!

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,
Reactions: supermalloch

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
"Title not found on Nintendo's server" (EUR Splatoon update 192 - and everyone else), both in Windows 7 and 10
It seems to work disabling "use original NUSgrabber" in Settings. I'll wait and I'll see what happen... at the moment it seems to be blocked

Last edited by EmanueleBGN,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
"Title not found on Nintendo's server" (EUR Splatoon update 192 - and everyone else), both in Windows 7 and 10
It seems to work disabling "use original NUSgrabber" in Settings. I'll wait and I'll see what happen... at the moment it seems to be blocked
"Title not found on Nintendo's server" - Trying to get and uptade for Pokken... -.-
Update is out. Try it now, and go change your settings to use the hacked version instead. If you're having trouble, delete NUSgrabber.exe and restart the GUI. In fact, that's the first thing I'd do, just to make sure.
I can download both updates. Strange that nusgrabber is working for one and for another not...
Right? It doesn't make much sense, especially since I can download it manually both using my program (LibWiiSharp) and using any standard web browser.

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Update is out. Try it now, and go change your settings to use the hacked version instead. If you're having trouble, delete NUSgrabber.exe and restart the GUI. In fact, that's the first thing I'd do, just to make sure.
I've updated and deleted the NUSgrabber.exe as you wrote. Now it works, but only if "use original NUSgrabber" is disabled

supermalloch

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you decide to use the original nusgrabber again? Today reinstalling seems to get me the original exe : "0B3CBA33AF98F82E6C4FBCB0B7010D13E3FA3399" and not exe (edited) : "EE258C61E232E424F06952513E8EF39AE735F072"

The first exe fails to download splatoon usa, but the edited one does.

Last edited by supermalloch,

Gonchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
old nusgrabber didn't work so I downloaded splatoon latest update with this new-nusgrabbergui but now it doesn't install on http://exploit.wiiubrew.net/ wupinstaller, I open it twice then go to the menu like always but after waiting my game version is still the same, any ideas? all the previous versions worked fine

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
old nusgrabber didn't work so I downloaded splatoon latest update with this new-nusgrabbergui but now it doesn't install on http://exploit.wiiubrew.net/ wupinstaller, I open it twice then go to the menu like always but after waiting my game version is still the same, any ideas? all the previous versions worked fine
Which firmware do you have? If 5.4 I was able to install the v176 only with localhost (with this http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-i-got-updates-working-on-5-4-spoofed-to-5-5-1.415186/ ). For the v192 seems that I have some problems...

Last edited by EmanueleBGN,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Did you decide to use the original nusgrabber again? Today reinstalling seems to get me the original exe : "0B3CBA33AF98F82E6C4FBCB0B7010D13E3FA3399" and not exe (edited) : "EE258C61E232E424F06952513E8EF39AE735F072"

The first exe fails to download splatoon usa, but the edited one does.
Check your settings :)

Reactions: supermalloch

Nekron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So i'm trying to use NUSGrabberGUI but whenever i try to download Mario Maker's or Splatoon's latest updates i get the error : "Title not found o Nintendo's servers". Any ways to fix that?

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good mourning, I need some help, I can not get this, I need to donwload the last update and the DLC for Mario Kart 8 (I`m using Loadiine Gx2 v0.2), so this is what I did:

1. Download the NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.zip and extract it's contents somewhere. OK I DID THIS AND PUT IT INTO MY DESKTOP AND I DOWNLOAD THE OTHER EXECUTABLE FILE TOO
2. Load the program, and update your versionlists. (You can skip updating the versionlists if you know they are up to date.) OK
3. Search for/Click on the title you want to download. OK
4. Select a version from the list on the right side. (This step is optional if you want the latest version.) OK
5. Hit the decrypt button. OK
6. Navigate to folder which was just created (if you selected a specific version, then it would be "\rootdir\titleid\version\", but if you got the latest version, then it would be "\rootdir\titleid\") I NEED THE LASTEST VERSION, SO I DON`T KNOW WHERE IT WAS CREATED THE FOLDER, WHAT I DID WAS JUST TO SELECT THE FOLDER IN MY DESKTOP WITH NEW-NUSGrabberGUI AND PUT THERE THE TITLE ID KEY IN .BIN FILE FORMAT AND ALSO IN TEXT FORMAT, BUT THEN I GOT THIS MESSAGE `Unable to find ¨title.tmd¨. Ensure this is truly a WiiU title.` I USED THIS TITLE KEY WITH UWIZARD BEFORE AND IT WAS FINE., SO FROM HERE ON I CAN NOT GO.
7. Select the .bin of the Wii U Common key (which you have to obtain yourself) I HAVE THIS IN .BIN AND ALSO IN FORMAT TEXT, BUT I DON NOT KNOW WHERE TO PUT THIS.

So please any help:

A. What am I doing wrong, could you help me?

B. When I ca get this updates and DLC will it come in the 3 folder Code, Contend and Meta so I just need to overwrite the original ones to use it in loadiine gx2?

Last edited by BoxNinPlay,
Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2