OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
alphapirates.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have some really old iTouch2 flash cards for the DS lite USG-001 system that I am having a very hard time finding firmware for. If anyone happens to still be hanging on to a zip of the latest before their site went down and wouldn't mind sending/posting a link to it I would be very grateful,

Heck i'd even be willing to give up an invite to.. uhh well, not really sure if it's okay to speak publicly about what private sites I have open invites for, so PM me if you want more information about that..

james99

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey I found this website that has the itouch2 firmware. Because I can't post links you can find it by googling "it_3.9a.zip" and the going to the second result, it should be called "index of /flashcardsinfo/.......". I believe the latest firmware is called 24220-it_3.9a.zip

Reactions: Tarmfot

unknownerrors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
alphapirates.com
XP
Country
United States
omgosh!
thank you both so much! I have been beating my head against my keyboard for the better part of a week looking for these!
Again, if either of you would like access to a pretty good Private BT tracker just shoot me a PM, TYSVM

Reactions: 77Urmel77

bbking67

FAMILY FIRST
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently dusted off some itouch ds carts and there is a triple boot that works for it.

Basically it still boots the factory firmware... you can also install the Twilight as a secondary.

Still life in these old things.

OverAndOut

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I need help too, to download the latest 3.9a or 3.9 for the ITouch 2. I went on linfoxdomain but i can't download any loader but just the user manual... is that normal ? Thks if you come around !
Greetings from France !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.