Hacking downgrading for 3.4 and running from disc channel

sprogurt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so my dad's mate wants me to softchip his wii, I've managed to softchip my wii by downgrading it from 3.3E and my mate's wii which was already on 3.2E.
1 thing that's sketching me out is downgrading from 3.4E 'cause I've never downgraded from 3.4E before. All you gotta do is rename the 3.4 twilight princess hack to data.bin and it should be just like 3.3E right?
Another thing that my dad's mate wants is to be able to backup discs (he doesn't no where the cases are so they get scratched as hell, I've never dumped a disc as I look after my games but do you have to open some ports to dump the games?
And finally I suppose he'd like to play the games from the disc channel rather than a backup launcher. Would CIOScorp make that happen?
Thanks!
(I'M NOT ASKING FOR CIOSs)

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OK

1)search for the 3.4 twilight hack wich is called "beta 0.2", and do the same as if you where in 3.2 or 3.3 to install the HBC

2)Once you do the Oct23rd FIX by pir8's guide, you'll be on 3.2 after using the cIOS and the IOS downgraders

3)If he has a network in his house he can extract the image of the games using DVD Dumper 1.2 and a computer with firefox or flashget (internet explorer will not work AT ALL avoid it)

4) better just install a Gamma Channel next to the Disc Channel, I guess the Wii is for his kids so they will do an update when 3.5 (or 4.0) comes out, and that will kill CIOScorp

...!!!
biggrin.gif

sprogurt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! All the info i needed
smile.gif
is english your native language btw? If not you could of fooled me!
thanks again
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol