ROM Hack Downgrade My 3DS XL From Firmware 10.7.0-32E

Destiny2016

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
hi my friend has given me her 3DS XL after i tried and tried to get my other 3ds to work ,
and im still having the "Deep Labyringth Warner Bros" And When Clicking into it , it says "Error please hold the power button to turn off"
i have tried formatting the SD card with the software recomended on here but it is still there ,
is it because i need to downgrade the software ? if so how do i do it ?

im so worn out looking online i think my brain is spinning out :wacko:
after reading a LOT , some people were on about downgrading the software
how do i do that ? i had to have wifi on just to format it ,

and also can you please please give me links as to what to download and put on my sd card (that goes into my 3ds r4 card ?
i promise i have been 2 days reading things and i cant make sense of it as im pretty new to it all
and to be honest with you my husband left me and money is tight as he emptied my bank account:cry:

id be so grateful for any help :)
thanks
clair

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
You'd need a copy of Cubic Ninja (not recommended because it's expensive as all hell), a copy of Ocarina of Time OR Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. The last two require either a hacked 3DS or Datel Powersaves to install the exploit. (If you send me a Pal version of the Ocarina of Time or Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, I'd be happy to install the exploits for you.)

Reactions: CrispyYoshi

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'd need a copy of Cubic Ninja (not recommended because it's expensive as all hell), a copy of Ocarina of Time OR Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. The last two require either a hacked 3DS or Datel Powersaves to install the exploit. (If you send me a Pal version of the Ocarina of Time or Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, I'd be happy to install the exploits for you.)
It doesn't have to be any hacked 3ds either: If you can borrow a 3ds at or below 10.5, that can also work as a replacement/alternative to the Powersaves tool.

Reactions: astrangeone

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
It doesn't have to be any hacked 3ds either: If you can borrow a 3ds at or below 10.5, that can also work as a replacement/alternative to the Powersaves tool.
Ah, yes. All you need is to run the HBL, I keep forgetting that. Because browserhax/sliderhax is the stuff of evil.

Reactions: CrispyYoshi

Destiny2016

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im REALLY SORRY :( but i havent got a clue what you mean ,
im kinda understanding now what my mother means when she says "your talking computer jargan to me again clair" and thats when im telling her to click the second button the mouse on her pc lol ,

:-(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo