Homebrew Downgrade error

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why should it be a prefrence if MEGA is faster?

MEGA is faster, for you, and not for everyone. Torrents are faster than MEGA for me, as MEGA never seems to go above 1MB/s. Torrents easily do this with good seeds. On the other hand, Google Drive maxes out my pipe so I use that.

In terms of tracking, it is easy to track you regardless of which method you use. Nintendo could DMCA MEGA and the court can force MEGA to hand over logs. The same can be true of torrents and of Google downloads. Personally, I encrypt my data through a VPN and then a proxy so I don't care which I use. However, just because you have a personal preference does not mean everybody else shares this preference with you.

Also, if you'd note, he was already given that advice and did exactly that. He just had a partial FIRM downgrade and had to re-downgrade again. That or he only tried getting into Decrypt9WIP once and we all know it sometimes takes a few tries when the access method is menuhax or browserhax.

Reactions: Blue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out