Hacking Downgrade 3ds with arm9loaderhax

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i tried with ctr transfer but stills buttons and touch not working. also in decrypt9wip is working all the buttons.

It works perfect on pre-boot, then it gets buggy when you load the home menu? The title can be bad, in this case the ctr transfer wouldnt work I believe. You can try re-installing it but is dangerous if you dont know what you are messing with

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes, but I'm unsure of how it works, I know that svchax re-enables svc_backdoor function, what i'm not sure of is if this function is renabled to be able to use memchunkhax2.1 past 10.4, because i think mch2.1 got patched after 10.3.

You can always downgrade if you have al9h. The permissions are the key, and you have arm9 permissions.

Reactions: Gray_Jack

sebamendoza201x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
It works perfect on pre-boot, then it gets buggy when you load the home menu? The title can be bad, in this case the ctr transfer wouldnt work I believe. You can try re-installing it but is dangerous if you dont know what you are messing with

You can always downgrade if you have al9h. The permissions are the key, and you have arm9 permissions.
Can you tell me the title id to install the cia

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you tell me the title id to install the cia

Sadly not, as I dont usually mess around with it. Also There is people who have reported having problems deleting/reinstalling their home menu(Tho I dont know if they had al9h)

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Dont work only i can open fbi

Is it safe to use recovery mode to update through arm9loaderhax? wait for people to confirm, if they say it's safe then do this:

right when the 3ds is booting press A+R+L+Up(DPad), update from there if you can.
FBI is not recommended to update system titles, afaik.

sebamendoza201x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Is it safe to use recovery mode to update through arm9loaderhax? wait for people to confirm, if they say it's safe then do this:

right when the 3ds is booting press A+R+L+Up(DPad), update from there if you can.
FBI is not recommended to update system titles, afaik.
i can't use safe mode, the touch dont work

yes, it work

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i can't use safe mode, the touch dont work

yes, it work

By the "touch doesnt work" you mean the lower screen dont turn on at all? Does it show something?

I dont understand what the touch screen has to do with safe mode.

sebamendoza201x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
click the button combination i showed you before the console boots, what do you see? does the touch not work there either?
it says if i want to update but i can't click accept, im looking for a cia installer in .bin format to load before the system

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
it says if i want to update but i can't click accept, im looking for a cia installer in .bin format to load before the system

No arm9 payload for cia installers exist. the only utilities are for the dsi downgrade methods, DON'T USE THIS FROM a9lh, YOU WILL BRICK.
Wait for more people to assist you, publish your issue in one of these threads to get more people to help before you screw up.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.359035/

https://gbatemp.net/threads/luma3ds-noob-proof-3ds-custom-firmware.411110/

Again, please don't keep looking for .cia installers in .bin format, the only things that you'll find that are even remotely similar won't do what you want them to do.

sebamendoza201x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
No arm9 payload for cia installers exist. the only utilities are for the dsi downgrade methods, DON'T USE THIS FROM a9lh, YOU WILL BRICK.
Wait for more people to assist you, publish your issue in one of these threads to get more people to help before you screw up.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.359035/

https://gbatemp.net/threads/luma3ds-noob-proof-3ds-custom-firmware.411110/

Again, please don't keep looking for .cia installers in .bin format, the only things that you'll find that are even remotely similar won't do what you want them to do.
hey i want to load homebrew launcher but i dont have internet connection in my 3ds, but i need the payloads, i downloaded them, how to load the payload without internet???

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hey i want to load homebrew launcher but i dont have internet connection in my 3ds, but i need the payloads, i downloaded them, how to load the payload without internet???

If you don't have internet, recovery/safe mode wouldn't have worked either...
You can manually get them from smealum site:

http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

Put your full system version on that and download the ropbin, alternately you can use your phone as a mobile spot, then again, if you can't use your 3ds controls, you won't be able to configure that.
Download both the ropbin and otherapp just in case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over