x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried to do a system transfer a few minutes ago, following the Plailect Guide, only to find that Nintendo have a now updated their system transfer process to specifically delete certain games on the target system at the end of the process. In my case that was "Legends of Exidia"....displayed on my screen as the game that would be deleted!
I cancelled as this nullifies the process :(

You should have made a new thread for this, but nonetheless. Wow. If true, that's quite unfortunate for everyone.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Please ignore some parts as necessary. I was ninja'd
@Hyoretsu fellow Brazilian here, your situation may be one of those:
* you had made a USA NNID, which won't accept Brazilian credit cards. You'll need to get pre paid Nintendo eShop currency codes
* you made a Canadian NNID, wich will accept most Brazilian international credit cards. Try searching folks with same issuer (bank, store, Nubank, etc) and service/bandeira (Mastercard, visa) to see if they had success (I actually use Banco do Brasil issued credit cards, both Visa and Mastercard works)
* you had made a Brazilian NNID, with some credit card issuers will block the operation, because they won't accept currency changer at international operations (Nintendo try to charge in Brazilian reais though a foreign operator). Again, check if somebody else have the same combination of issuer and service/bandeira. My Banco do brasil credit card works well in this scenario too.

If you have a credit card that should work with Nintendo eShop, try contacting the issuer to see if they actively blocked the operation on their side with an anti fraud system.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I just tried to do a system transfer a few minutes ago, following the Plailect Guide, only to find that Nintendo have a now updated their system transfer process to specifically delete certain games on the target system at the end of the process. In my case that was "Legends of Exidia"....displayed on my screen as the game that would be deleted!
I cancelled as this nullifies the process :(

Make a new thread :-p if this is true that sucks

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why do you want pokebank anyway?
Fully legit pokés, only using what Nintendo gives me.
What is issue you are having?
What error are you running into when you attempt to input your credit card information?
Error 026-7536.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

From what Bank? Some Banks in Brazil don't accept international orders with prices in Real anymore. Maybe that's the problem.
Citibank.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Error 026-7536.

Citibank.

The homebrew pokebank doesn't alter your data, and it's not detectable that your mons have been stored in it. It's also free. I don't know why you would want to store them on Ninty's servers for $. And if you ever lose your nnid (like with a ban), all your pokemon will be lost.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Error 026-7536.

Citibank.
Congrats, your error has NOTHING to do with A9LH. And you just wasted your time downgrading your system because you won't listen to us
You should have stuck to your first thread instead of making other one
https://gbatemp.net/threads/eshop-026-7536-error-help.455360/
Did you change your region?
Also you realize that you can install Pokebank via a CIA and it will still work, right?

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

KanterZ

Modder.
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Waiting to see a new thread. Fingers crossed it was user error

In theory you can still restore the nand and transfer dsi to sd and then move
:c I think it is just a human error, because if it wasn't a human error, then there would be new threads by now and that Plailect's guide would be updated.

Reactions: Amani and Ronhero

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Official Pokebank won't work without buying the service. It's checked before the game asks what cart/installing you will manage.
I am aware of that, but downloading it through CIA will work. Of course you still have to pay for the services.
Regardless, the issue still isn't A9LH and the OP should have listed their error before doing something drastic like downgrading.
Already did it once to get my OTP.
Downgrading to get your OTP is not the same as randomly downgrading without researching. You should have posted your error code first and foremost so we could help troubleshoot your issue.
Now looking into the issue seems to get me different results
https://www.google.com/search?q=Err...9i59j69i60l3.466j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
But all of them either point to human error or Nintendo error. Make sure all of your information is correctly given or if not or test out a prepaid eShop to see if that works. It could also be on your bank's end and you may need to authorize the purchase.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: Lacius

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I am aware of that, but downloading it through CIA will work. Of course you still have to pay for the services.
Downloading the CIA won't solve the problem, since it's a credit card problem to buy the actual service. Also, eShop let you download the application, since I am the service is bought inside pokebank, similar to buying DLC for games in the 3ds.

KanterZ

Modder.
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Regardless, the issue still isn't A9LH and the OP should have listed their error before doing something drastic like downgrading.

Downgrading to get your OTP is not the same as randomly downgrading without researching. You should have posted your error code first and foremost so we could help troubleshoot your issue.
Now looking into the issue seems to get me different results
https://www.google.com/search?q=Err...9i59j69i60l3.466j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
But all of them either point to human error or Nintendo error. Make sure all of your information is correctly given or if not or test out a prepaid eShop to see if that works. It could also be on your bank's end and you may need to authorize the purchase.
In addition to this, you should also try using your brother's CC on your system. Likewise, try your CC on his system.
If his CC works on yours, and your CC still doesn't work even when tried on his system, then it's your CC.

Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Downloading the CIA won't solve the problem, since it's a credit card problem to buy the actual service. Also, eShop let you download the application, since I am the service is bought inside pokebank, similar to buying DLC for games in the 3ds.
I didn't know that issue because the OP didn't post the details in the original post.
This is a very important lesson on proper troubleshooting for the OP. If you want help, put all of the details upfront so we can help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1