alphenor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
N
XP
Country
I've heard and read of DotA 2 rumors recently, being a project of Valve (the one behind Counter Strike) and all..

Is it really ongoing, or already abandoned? I have come up of the question because I didn't hear anymore updates from the sites...

And if it is finished, will you try it? I would want to try it...coz I'm a DotA fan and gamer
smile.gif

chA1nBull3t

Trophies
Website
www.kalam1ty.co.cc
XP
Country
United States
Definitely still in the works. While I don't think it'll be out by the end of this year, it is coming.
Conceptually, it's easy since the game is already 'made'. Just porting it to a new engine will take a lot of time (obviously haha).

I doubt they'll give this up though. Valve is not one to drop games. But Valve is also not one to drop secrets either
tongue.gif
and we all know this.

Here's an OLD article on it: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/arc...ed-details.aspx
Obviously a lot of work put into it already.

f3ar000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
will DoTA2 be free ?
i am just curious to know , but seeing as it looks like it'll be an independent game than a game type , you probably will ...
this IS valve we are talking about... so no

you can tell valve is working on it because they delayed portal 2, worked on tf2 updates a little, and they don't really work on too many things at once (3 at max methinks) so that leaves the obvious DoTA 2 (episode 3 is a lie)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: