Dorn

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Meal plan? This US college/university lark gets stranger the more I learn about it. Worst that happened here is I was not allowed a wok (apparently it counts as deep fat frying) but was allowed a frying pan. Either that or such places do not want people to be able to function in the real world.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Staying with the Star Trek theme:

Gorn.

latest

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Btw don't joke about cancer you dick weed. My mom had cancer :gun:
I have never got that line of logic, which is to say generic jokes about diseases, or in this case a class of diseases that is rather popular -- http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs310/en/index1.html , to be a bad thing. Had it been something "haha your mother, what a complete cunt, no wonder she got cancer" then something would have to be said but a general joke, and a rather apt one at that, would seem to be fair game.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never got that line of logic, which is to say generic jokes about diseases, or in this case a class of diseases that is rather popular -- http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs310/en/index1.html , to be a bad thing. Had it been something "haha your mother, what a complete cunt, no wonder she got cancer" then something would have to be said but a general joke, and a rather apt one at that, would seem to be fair game.

Thank you for Defending rude shit :D

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Looks like my thread has consumed all the other threads and emerged victorious, SUCK IT, LOSERS

...ahem, I mean, spamming is not cool :teach:

Reactions: Bubsy Bobcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also happy birthday @Xdqwerty