Dorn

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Please never intentionally write sarcasm on the internet. It never turns out right lmao
The seems to be a uniquely American problem. Have you tried not being American?

Anyway as I can not be bothered to make a new homonym thread
Norn
latest

Reactions: Veho
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What do you think about being born? I mean is it just me or do you think it sets unreal expectations? Once you are born, spend 18 years of the easy life; but then it turns into your own life and your own life you need to handle on your own; no one will be holding your hand all the time. What do you think?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The best link, graphicaly talking, has always been the one from Twilight Princess.
If Nintendo make a Twilight Princess 2 on the NX : I DONT WANT A FUCKING TOON LINK
FUCK YOU

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you think of dorms? I mean is it just me or do you think that they are important in colleges? Dorms and boxes both serve as places to live. What do you think?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would know them more as halls and going by my knowledge of US schools, knowledge largely culled from cheesy films, US news reports and TV shows, they serve a rather different function there. Of halls though I was not a fan, though a then blisteringly fast internet connection was definitely a perk. Though about the only other perk was avoiding having to find a flat from halfway across the country.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what a bout call of duty