ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Someone has a CIA of the latest changes along with a custom banner? :O
I've been looking everywhere for that but can't find anything.

Edit:

I have a good banner w/sound and icon, and an updated RSF for the newest ctrulib/makerom for you. I'll get it to you here after a few final tweaks.

I've been working with your code for a three or four days now and have quite a few questions for you. Are you on Discord or is there another way I can get a hold of you other than here? If so, my Discord username is Dahlor. I don't want to de-rail the thread with a bunch of technical stuff. I'd like to help you polish this thing up a little more.

Did you manage to get the custom banner working?

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

Bob Dole

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It hangs on starting music... done, on my n3ds rxtools 9.5 using the cia version. I really appreciate the work you've put into this elhobbs.

Last edited by Bob Dole,

elhobbs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hangs on starting music, on 10.5 emunand (10.2 native). Icon looks great though!
Have you used other cia homebrew that uses Dsp service? The 3dsx version with latest hax/launcher is able to extract the Dsp binary and use it by itself. There is a Dsp extract program floating around here. Perhaps that is needed to extract the Dsp binary to file so that it will be available for prboom3ds?

Reactions: democracy

Bob Dole

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you used other cia homebrew that uses Dsp service? The 3dsx version with latest hax/launcher is able to extract the Dsp binary and use it by itself. There is a Dsp extract program floating around here. Perhaps that is needed to extract the Dsp binary to file so that it will be available for prboom3ds?[
I don't think I have. I'm trying to find the app your talking about. EDIT: Its here http://rinnegatamante.it/ EDIT 2: It's working now after dumping the dsp firmware. I am getting random freezes in-game though.

Last edited by Bob Dole,

Dahlor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to correct the aspect ratio? If it's possible, I'd much rather play with less screen space than have everything stretched horizontally. I tried messing with the source, but anything other than 400x240 makes the screen wrap and distort.

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there another source for th DSP dumping app? The download links on the site listed above just redirect to ad fly and then completely unrelated (mostly junk) sites for me. Also, what do you do with the DSP binary once it's extracted?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is there another source for th DSP dumping app? The download links on the site listed above just redirect to ad fly and then completely unrelated (mostly junk) sites for me. Also, what do you do with the DSP binary once it's extracted?

You put it in /3ds on the SD card.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PM me, I'll send it to you. Ad.fly always has its hiccups.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1