Hacking Doom 3 are there any graphic mods

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says, wondering if there are any graphic improvement mods for the Switch version of Doom 3.

It looks pretty nice but can clearly tell the textures have been massively dumbed down which is embarassing considering its an Xbox OG game, you'd think the switch would have had the PS3/360 HD ported.

I've seen there is an excellent graphic mod for the PC, but wondered if these could be ported to the switch?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says, wondering if there are any graphic improvement mods for the Switch version of Doom 3.

It looks pretty nice but can clearly tell the textures have been massively dumbed down which is embarassing considering its an Xbox OG game, you'd think the switch would have had the PS3/360 HD ported.

I've seen there is an excellent graphic mod for the PC, but wondered if these could be ported to the switch?
Why not ask in the ROM Hacking section? This is the section for CFW, exploits, and softmods.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because it like others wont be a ROM hack, if its possible it would be exploits and patches to copy into your CFW contents folder, thats why.
Well considering nobody else but me has responded, it seems that it is a game mod you are requesting for hence why nobody has answered your question.

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well considering nobody else but me has responded, it seems that it is a game mod you are requesting for hence why nobody has answered your question.
no, just because no one answers doesnt mean its a rom hack and in the wrong section, itll simply be that the answer is no, there are no graphic improvements for doom 3 on the switch, not all games get them its simple as that.

ive asked the question and took it on board that no answer then means the answer is no.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, just because no one answers doesnt mean its a rom hack and in the wrong section, itll simply be that the answer is no, there are no graphic improvements for doom 3 on the switch, not all games get them its simple as that.

ive asked the question and took it on board that no answer then means the answer is no.
That's not necessarily true. There are many threads, too many to count, that involve trivial matters but never get answered because threads are posted in the wrong section. Once a new thread is made in the right section, people who visit that section regularly and are more knowledgeable answer it immediately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2 or not pay attention and still reply