Homebrew Doodlebomb Sender List

Have you been able to recieve a Doodlebomb?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGamerDracul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I put that otherapp.bin in but now I can't access the Swapdoodle message. It says it can't be viewed because it's corrupted and when I click on it it just freezes and boots me back to the main 3DS menu.

I don't know what else to do... I deleted the note in case that's the reason. If you could try again and send another? If that doesn't work then I...I just give up. I wish someone said KEEP IT AT 11.3! *Sigh*

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like I said, that file is there, the error is still happening like it was not there
Wow, such stubborn errors. The website says to exit the app and try again, and if it keeps happening, ask for help (I assume this is where you are). Only thing I can think of is to re-download and replace the files in the doodlebomb folder. :| I'm obviously not much for troubleshooting.

Miguelhirasawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I actually got the bomb (don't know from who but there is one), but right now my issue is the rop.bin thing, just re-downloaded it but still have the same problem :/

the error again is "/doodlebomb/rop.bin is missing" and I don't want to delete the letter after a shitload of time waiting for it xD

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I actually got the bomb (don't know from who but there is one), but right now my issue is the rop.bin thing, just re-downloaded it but still have the same problem :/

the error again is "/doodlebomb/rop.bin is missing" and I don't want to delete the letter after a shitload of time waiting for it xD
You need to put some files on your SD card. More info here: https://mrnbayoh.github.io/doodlebomb/

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan

Literally same

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News