csh7o3e1j2i01.jpg

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Or fortnite (yes i did say it)
Fortnite CAN be fun and be a good game that's enjoyable to be honest...

MC and GTA V is fine
MC is boring AF and a waste of time and computing power, while the online part of GTA V has been turned into grinding hell since the new patches came out, making it a literal pain to get money in-game without paying real money and everything costs a ton to buy!:/ When a game goes from 98% positive reviews on Steam (GTA V) to like 68% and almost as high refunds happening as No Man's Sky had (and actually happened in literally 2 days), you know the game was turned into crap.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States

MC is boring AF and a waste of time and computing power, while the online part of GTA V has been turned into grinding hell since the new patches came out, making it a literal pain to get money in-game without paying real money and everything costs a ton to buy!:/ When a game goes from 98% positive reviews on Steam (GTA V) to like 68% and almost as high refunds happening as No Man's Sky had (and actually happened in literally 2 days), you know the game was turned into crap.
Uh MC isn’t a waste, no one is forcing you to have it open

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Haven't played PUBG, but I tried Fortnite. Not my cuppa tea, but I can see people enjoying them.
Haven't played CoD either.
Minecraft and FNAF are fitting on this list (and so would be Undertale).
I don't feel like GTA V has been ruined.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh MC isn’t a waste, no one is forcing you to have it open
Yeah, Singleplayer gets boring, but multiplayer, especially modded, is really fun. I used to play on the Aether II official server all the time, despite the fact that I hate Singleplayer, especially unmodded.

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't feel like GTA V has been ruined.
To me it seems that GTA: online has been going downhill recently. Not because of the players, but because of the way you have to do things. Everything is so expensive in that game that you have to either grind for a long time just to get a single vehicle, use glitches to get more money and risk a ban, or buy Shark Cards with your own real life money.

Last edited by drenal,
Reactions: ThoD

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Minecraft is pretty fun especially with crossplay and online servers

Reactions: SirNapkin1334

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yeah, Singleplayer gets boring, but multiplayer, especially modded, is really fun. I used to play on the Aether II official server all the time, despite the fact that I hate Singleplayer, especially unmodded.
Minecraft is pretty fun especially with crossplay and online servers
That literally proves it's a bad game that's made GOOD by the community, exact opposite of the list shown:P

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
"Minecraft is for little kids".

God, all of these people say the exact same thing, thinking that Minecraft is just a game where cringey 6 year olds hang out on minigame P2W servers, screaming "hacker!".
No it's not that. You can still find a few good vanilla survival servers that attempt to revive that old feel of Minecraft.
Before things like Mineplex, Minecraft was a nice community dedicated to building and having fun with other players, without having to buy
$100 dollar kits to even enjoy playing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays