Hardware Don't Purchase a PS4 from Amazon!

ignare

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just bought a PS4 online... On Best Buy, that is.
If you look on Sony's website, their sales of PS4s, at least for their regular and slim editions, are no longer directly connected to Amazon.
And while most of the reviews of PS4s on Amazon are 5 star ratings, including recent ones... SPEND THE EXTRA BIT OF MONEY AND PURCHASE FROM BEST BUY OR WALMART!
If you look at how many recent 1 star reviews there are of the PS4 Slim console on Amazon, they say all sorts of things that involve damaged hardware, such as the console breaking after a few days of use and other issues. Some have in fact warned customers that there are fake reviewers on Amazon made to promote the console.
Sony wants you to buy from somewhere else. Better safe than sorry.

Just sayin, babies. I don't feel like providing links or pics for evidence. If you're gonna buy an entire friggen PS4 then you better put in the effort to look this up yourself, like I did. I am a smart and sexie man!

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure it's sold from them and not a third party?

Like, might as well say don't buy a PS4 from anyone but a corporation.

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mistakes happen.
Defects happen.

Given the sheer volume of playstations sold by Amazon things are gonna go wrong occasionally 7% out of 1979 purchases isn't bad ... and well frick me with a pinapple and call me Hitler look at this. A lot of these one star reviews if not all seem to used from 3rd parties

Reactions: Mythical

ignare

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mistakes happen.
Defects happen.

Given the sheer volume of playstations sold by Amazon things are gonna go wrong occasionally 7% out of 1979 purchases isn't bad ... and well frick me with a pinapple and call me Hitler look at this. A lot of these one star reviews if not all seem to used from 3rd parties
You might be right. I might have made the wrong judgement.

RaZZoR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hi peeps so its maybe not entirely straight on the topic, but i couldn't find anything closer than that, where should go if i want buy already hacked ps4? or even ps3

Last edited by RaZZoR,

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just buy em from a local store or something when i bought my PS4 from gamestop they only had it used not new which is messed up...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1