Hacking don't know which vita to update

Omer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I have 2 ps vita . One of them is on firmware 2.2 I think and the other is on 3.55. I didn't use them till now.
I want to update only one of them to the latest firmware to access psn store and download stuff while keeping the other waiting for future ps vita hacking (psp iso and hopefully ps vita). I don't want to use PS3 to hack or update my ps vita because my ps3 is hacked and I don't want to risk linking my ps3 to psn or internet.
.First question :Which one to update to latest firmware 3.61 for psn access . I heard that firmware 3.55 is not completely hackable so should I update it and leave the 2.2 one for hacking . Or they are both hackable for psp games ?
Second question : Later , can I use only my pc to update the other vita to 3.60 for example ?

Zephir1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, the golden firmware is 3.60 full acces & stuff like that. Don't think you will see any new hacks for lower firmwares, like 2.2, except they port HenKauku in the future.

Reactions: phant0mg33k
D

Deleted User

Update the 2.2 one to either 3.18 (if you're interested in PSP and PS1 hacks, as well as the now-outdated Rejuvenate) or 3.60 (for HENkaku native Vita bubbles, and although no PSP-mode hacks except VHBL are available for 3.60, there are still plenty of unique features to try out!).
2.2 is pretty much obsolete now where hacking is concerned.

The 3.55 one you can just update to latest for online-only use...

Omer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Voxel , can I update my 2.2 to 3.18 without having psp game from store and by using pc only without ps3 ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-