Dont know how to use USB Transfer Tool

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by Paiuand, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Paiuand
    OP

Paiuand GBAtemp Fan

Aug 24, 2015
    Iraq
    Heeeey,
    Well as the title says i want to use WiiU USB Helper´s, WiiU USB Transfer Tool here the link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-wii-u-usb-helper-transfer-tool-ftp-wup-all-in-one.453944/
    I have no idea how to do it so what i did was, Launch Mocha CFW and launch HB then the Transfer Tool and went on my PC and clicked "Send to WiiU" but it told i had to launch the Transfer Tool on my WiiU what i DID, and now im confused....
    If anyone could write down a Step by Step Mini Tutorial it would be appreciated :D

2. yusuo

yusuo GBAtemp Addict

Oct 19, 2006
    just download the file on your pc, copy to an sd card and use wup installer on the wii u to install game, easiest way

3. Paiuand
    OP

Paiuand GBAtemp Fan

Aug 24, 2015
    Iraq
    Yeah but i want to try it out

4. yusuo

yusuo GBAtemp Addict

Oct 19, 2006
    Why, it will be stupidly slow over network, copying a 10gb file will take at least an hour under normal network conditions, where as sd would take 10 minutes

CreeperMario likes this.
  5. Paiuand
    OP

Paiuand GBAtemp Fan

Aug 24, 2015
    Iraq
    I know, but its better for DLC and Updates and stuff but still, i would like to try it out

6. N7Kopper

N7Kopper Proud lover of a three-inch girlfriend

Aug 24, 2014
    Got any firewalls getting in the way? It worked OK for me when I used it, but I had to whitelist it first.

nexusmtz likes this.