Dont buy from NDSGamer

StereoBit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I ended up buying two Acekards from two places, to do a little experiment.
A lot of people in this thread were saying that I was being impatient, and I should have expected these companies to at least take up to a week just to process my order.
Thursday morning I placed an order at Zhuzhuchina and Gamespree.
GameSpree just notified me about 2 hours ago that my order has been shipped.
Should be here monday or tuesday.. I wish I ordered one day earlier, I'd probably have my Acekard sometime today.
And I expect Zhuzhuchina to notify me soon as well.

This is the kind of fast reliable service I expect from a reseller. ;)

Nintendo4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same, Sora. I'm about to set my up now. I actually got my today. I threw in a picture just to show these guys are legit.
G5GtKl.jpg

It's safe to close this thread now, folks. Honestly, who cares who is "slow" or "fast". Next week any of these sellers could disappear, fade away, and throw out orders altogether.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't RHS the re-named 0shippingzone? Or is that another site altogether?

Happy to hear you got your item eventually. Never used the site, but I usually don't need to email the stores so for all I know my orders are coming from places with as little service as these guys.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't RHS the re-named 0shippingzone? Or is that another site altogether?

Happy to hear you got your item eventually. Never used the site, but I usually don't need to email the stores so for all I know my orders are coming from places with as little service as these guys.

Different site. Afaik, RHS has been RHS for years and years, and I've known of 0shippingzone for almost as long.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
RHS.hk and 0shippingzone are now one in the same.

its a bit hard to figure out who runs what, but when you dive in a bit you find out that a large majority of the chinese sites are run by the same few people.

-another world

Nurburgring

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone please confirm if NDSGamer is still active in business? :wacko:
I sent multiple emails throughout several days but haven't receive a single reply from them.
Its a shame since I'm also located very close to them as well.

TackyPie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stereobit: most flashcart stores pretending to ship from the USA are actually lying... it's not because they're saying they're shipping from Texas that it's actually the case.
Also, right now, there's no chinese holiday at the moment (i would know since i live there)

I ordered from NDSGamer and got my R4 the next day.

exodusrage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm simply hesitant to order because I haven't received any kind of reply back from them yet.

I dont recommend it. I ordered May 20th. with priority shipping, so that i would have it that week. The order said they shipped it 2 days later wednesday 22nd. Its now June 2nd and I havent recieved it. From texas to NY it should be 3 days shipping tops. I emailed them for a tracking number and no reply,

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Ive recently got into the homebrew scene after buying a DS and a TTDS for my girlfriend.
I decided to get myself a used DS as well, and I wanted to grab an Ackard 2i along with it.

I did some looking around and decided I was going to order my Acekard from NDSGamer.com.

I placed my order (throught paypal) on the evening of Wednesday April 18th, last week.
I received the receipt in my email immediately after, and a link where I could check the status of my order.
So I waited until the next day around the same time to check if my order has been shipped.

Well the next day came, and the status of my order was still the same.
Didnt say if it had shipped, just said that I had paid. Paypal didnt have the shipping informaton either.

I sent an email to info@[member='NDSgamer.com'], along with my Paypal transaction ID, asking them when my order would be updated.
I waited a day, got no response. I should note that it says the following on the contact page:

Expect reply within 3-6 days due to Holiday Season & high amount of emails.

ALL Unanswered Emails will be answered this week, we are very sorry for the late reply, but all emails will be answered this week.

Firstly, I dont know when this was updated last, as they havent provided any date information. For all I know, they could have written this been before Christmas.
And secondy, I have no idea what holiday season they are talking about. It isnt holiday season, which leads me to believe that this was written before Christmas.

So I started to feel uneasy about the whole business. I decided I'd sign into my customer account and see if there was anything else I could find out about my order. But when I tried to sign into my account, I kept getting a "Access data incorrect". I can assure you, Ive tried many times, and the login informaton Im using is correct. So I clicked "forgot my password". They asked for my email address, I provided it, and they send I should receive an email shortly with my login credentials.

Well, I never recieved an email. (Mind you, this was all done on Thursday, which was 4 days ago. Ive still yet to receive any emails from NDSGamer, regarding my shipment, or my customer informaton, and Ive tried many times). So I sent them a reminder email just saying "Hey, Im sorry to bother you guys, but Im still waiting for information on my shipment?". Also, I should note that Paypal hasnt received any shipping informaton yet, or confirmation that the order has been shipped.

But I waited a couple more days, maybe they're backed up, whatever the case may be.
Still nothing.

So finally, 2 days ago, I sent them email. I told them that if I did not receive my shipment By Tuesday, then I'd be cancelling my order, and opening a dispute with PayPal in order to get my money back.

Of course, I still haven't receive a response.

Ive decided though, that I will wait until Wednesday morning before I cancel my order, because on their website, they state that international orders will take a minimum of 5 days (This is also why I havent left negative feedback on NDSGamer's Shoptemp page yet. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now). I live in Canada, and NDSGamer ships from Texas. So because of the non-existent customer service, the broken website, and the fact that my order probably hasnt even been shipped yet, if I do not recieve my order in the minimum number of days, then I'll be opening a dispute with Paypal to get my money back.

So thats that.

I recommend not ordering from NDSGamer, especially if you live outside of the US. It seems that they just dont have what it takes to be a reliable merchant.
As I said, Im going to wait the minimum number of days before I open up a dispute with PayPal and cancel my order.
Its a shame because I saw a lot of people on this forum who ordered from NDSGamer before. Unfortunately, I dont like doing business with companies I cant even contact, regardless of whether or not I receive the product in the 5-15 day time slot.

Now that Im done with my rant, does anyone know of another website where I can buy an Acekard from (and future purchases)?
Preferably one with good, timely customer service.

If you ask me it sounds like you got scammed.

The_Wherebare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's been a week since I placed my order and still nothing.
Nothing in my mailbox, nothing in my inbox, nothing anywhere.
I place an order for an R4i Gold 3DS friday at around 11am.
They are suppose to ship same day, but they didn't and instead
shipped Monday. After they told me that my product had been shipped
but gave me no tracking number. I have emailed them countless times for one
and still no reply.I live in California and they ship from Texas, shouldn't have taken as long as it is.
So yesterday I sent them a cancellation request and without a
doubt still no reply... I don't know if I'll ever see that R4i card or my money ever again.

DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE! THERE ARE FAR BETTER PLACES!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.