Dont buy from MODCHIPSTORE.com

clette

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I bought a G6DS Real 16G from them, but they didn't sent anything, they don't reply to my complains, and they didn't send anything!
i paid for nothing!!

maybe someone have an idea what i can do?

Edit: Title edited. All caps = no no.
lecture.gif
- Ace

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I've never had problems with them when I ordered my Swap Magic from them couple years ago.

How long HAVE you been waiting? From what I can tell, you're an impatient person (registered today, your one and only post is this one...). If it hasnt been that long, I'd suggest waiting a bit more, yah?

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I've never had problems with them when I ordered my Swap Magic from them couple years ago.Â

How long HAVE you been waiting? From what I can tell, you're an impatient person (registered today, your one and only post is this one...). If it hasnt been that long, I'd suggest waiting a bit more, yah?
that's not necessarily the case, he did ask: "maybe someone have an idea what i can do?" after all..

Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm thats strange. I didn't have any problems when I ordered my R4 from modchipstore.com. In fact, I received it
in just two days.

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
maybe someone have an idea what i can do?

Send them a (signed) letter they have to sign for to receive, in which you terminate the sale. If they don't return your money, file them for fraud.

Speed Freak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Since you didn't say how long have you been waiting since the purchase, it's hard to say if they're not beeing honest. I'm not sure where modchipstore's warehouse is located either so it's even harder to tell how long it should normally take to get to you. My personal experience is almost only done with dealextreme, but since they're in Hong Kong and I'm in Brazil, it usually takes almost a month due to shipping time, plus customs procedures and everything else involved. So if you haven't waited for that long until now, sit back, relax and wait some more. Otherwise you'll get stressed for no big deal.

Sagit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I am in the same situation. I order G6DS Real 16G on 11/18/2007. The order was shown being processed on 12/04/2007. And up to today 12/23/2007 (20 days since it was shown processed), I have not yet received the item. I have started to email them 4 days ago to ask them whereabout the item is. No one replies at all. They suggested on their website that the normal shipping time frame would be 4-14 days.

I think I would let it goes for a couple more days before I ought to appeal the charge with my credit card company. It's my really bad experience with modchipstore.com

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I am in the same situation. I order G6DS Real 16G on 11/18/2007. The order was shown being processed on 12/04/2007. And up to today 12/23/2007 (20 days since it was shown processed), I have not yet received the item. I have started to email them 4 days ago to ask them whereabout the item is. No one replies at all. They suggested on their website that the normal shipping time frame would be 4-14 days.

I think I would let it goes for a couple more days before I ought to appeal the charge with my credit card company. It's my really bad experience with modchipstore.com

Hey, do yourself a favor and call your Credit Card company.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/ModChipStore

Unless you want to pay for nothing, do it, quickly.
smile.gif

~Nero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn