Don't buy anything from new3dscard.co.uk

Nossi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"We ship orders everyday from Monday to Saturday. All orders will be sent out by 1st class royal mail from UK warehouse. Your order status will be changed to shipped.
All UK Customers can expect to receive their orders in 3 to 5 working days(Royal Mail)."
BULLSHIT.
They ship from China NOT a UK warehouse and 3 to 5 working days is also complete BS. It's been 10 days and I still haven't received my Sky3ds.
Don't buy anything from this website, I don't even know if my order will arrive. EDIT: 11 days and counting...

D

Deleted-355425

mine came from the UK too, took 5 days. the padded envelope had Chinese writing on it but it wasnt stamps or customs or anything, just some text and a royal mail stamp.

Nossi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK Update: They said my parcel is at heathrow atm. Confirming that it was shipped from China. But a least they responded to my e-mail.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
They didn't respond to any of the emails I sent to them (3 weeks ago now) and my Sky3DS took a week to arrive, and if supposedly sent via Royal Mail next day. I, too, will not order from them again.

Oh, and also, they overcharged me, but still not responded to my emails.

TimeMuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They didn't respond to any of the emails I sent to them (3 weeks ago now) and my Sky3DS took a week to arrive, and if supposedly sent via Royal Mail next day. I, too, will not order from them again.

Yeah, I had a similar thing happen to me with playmods.co.uk.

They charged me €25 for EMS DATAPOST but used crappy €4.99 Priority Airmail and shipped all the way from Cyprus. It did eventually get here but they didn't give me a partial refund or replied to any of my emails. Will have to take it up with paypal and see how it goes.

Unfortunately this kind of service has to be expected if we want to do things like buy flashcarts I suppose.

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I had a similar thing happen to me with playmods.co.uk.

They charged me €25 for EMS DATAPOST but used crappy €4.99 Priority Airmail and shipped all the way from Cyprus. It did eventually get here but they didn't give me a partial refund or replied to any of my emails. Will have to take it up with paypal and see how it goes.

Unfortunately this kind of service has to be expected if we want to do things like buy flashcarts I suppose.

Yeah. Unfortunately for me I didn't use PayPal because I wasn't aware that New3DSCard used them (they don't make it clear anywhere on their website, or when you're ordering most importantly) so there's not much I can do.

Not only that though, but the day after I ordered they reduced the price of the damn card as well...

BIGAL25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK Update: They said my parcel is at heathrow atm. Confirming that it was shipped from China. But a least they responded to my e-mail.

Just wanted to share that i order from them on 21st gateway was shipped on 22nd and i received it in the post today. but its obvious there is just to many inconsistency from these sites which they need to sort out.

chrisluna413

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"We ship orders everyday from Monday to Saturday. All orders will be sent out by 1st class royal mail from UK warehouse. Your order status will be changed to shipped.
All UK Customers can expect to receive their orders in 3 to 5 working days(Royal Mail)."
BULLSHIT.
They ship from China NOT a UK warehouse and 3 to 5 working days is also complete BS. It's been 10 days and I still haven't received my Sky3ds.
Don't buy anything from this website, I don't even know if my order will arrive.

I bought my gateway from modchipsdirect on the 23rd, and they advertise 2-3day shipping in the US. I expected mine to be here sooner since they ship from New York and Im in New Jersey, but on the 25th the online tracking of my order showed no progress. I just called them yesterday and it turns out that it was misfiled, and my online tracking just updated and says its in a USPS facility 41minutes away (although I cant pick it up...).

I'm telling you this to inform that things go wrong from time to time. Your delay was probably just a fluke since hardly anyone else seems to have that issue..

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
Once I bought an R4i from 3ds-cart.com, not only it was from China, added more transactions on the card, and the flash card didn't work. I can't access the site anymore, it says it was terminated.

I had to order from modchipsdirect.com to get one, and it shipped in the US and is working with my 3DS on the latest firmware to date perfectly. (I update to the latest 3DS Firmware since I don't use NINJHAX or Gateway, so doesn't affect me.) So I probably will order from them next time.

My point is, this is probably another site that doesn't sell working cards.

D

Deleted User

My gateway took ages to come from them despite it coming from 'England' (bullshit IMO)

They also charged more than I was supposed to be billed by my bank!

D

Deleted User

I bought my gateway from modchipsdirect on the 23rd, and they advertise 2-3day shipping in the US. I expected mine to be here sooner since they ship from New York and Im in New Jersey, but on the 25th the online tracking of my order showed no progress. I just called them yesterday and it turns out that it was misfiled, and my online tracking just updated and says its in a USPS facility 41minutes away (although I cant pick it up...).

I'm telling you this to inform that things go wrong from time to time. Your delay was probably just a fluke since hardly anyone else seems to have that issue..
Mine took ages to come, it doesn't seem to be a fluke from this reseller.

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
My gateway took ages to come from them despite it coming from 'England' (bullshit IMO)

They also charged more than I was supposed to be billed by my bank!
Yep, they did with me as well, the first email I sent to them was on the 20th December and I still haven't received a response. I will never be buying from them again.

D

Deleted User

Yep, they did with me as well, the first email I sent to them was on the 20th December and I still haven't received a response. I will never be buying from them again.
I got a fast response asking for a shipping update but didn't bother asking for cash back.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My gateway and dstwo turned up within a day but my gateway took a week. Turned up in a jiffy bag with Chinese writing but hadn't been shipped from China.

eastlondondon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a Gateway and Sky 3DS on two different occasions in December both were shipped from Hong Kong by Air Mail and Royal Mail signed for, the Sky took 7 days and the Gateway 6 days. So even if they don't ship from the UK I was still pleased with service. You havei got to remember these cards are illegal in the UK. So waiting a week for delivery I am not going to complain. And would use them again. It is a bit missleading about shipping from the UK. But I recieved quality products. That were not fakes Sky 3DS works great haven't been able to test Gateway becaue Iam on 9.2 but it is the genuine article so I have faith it will work if the update is ever released. Sorry for the people who have had problems. Just letting you know they are not akways bad. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: If you do not mind them shipping from Hong Kong and waiting 7 days for delivery. I would use them again I got what I paid for in a reasonable time

iViperz

Trophies
XP
Country
I made a new account just to say this FYI. I placed an order with them on the 2nd of December. Still waiting to this date... Terrible service. I paid through their 'offline' Paypal method and will likely be losing my money because of this

I'd like to add that I've sent a total of 5 emails to them. I got a reply very fast to the first two. Then paypal funds cleared. Then I was completely ignored

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

The overcharge probably Is currency transaction fee by your bank.
yeah they ship from china. but it was a decent speed for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1