Hacking Dolphin Save to Nintendon't Save

FreyDrey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently installed Nintendon't on my wii u so I could play animal crossing. My problem is in animal crossing there is a store upgrade that requires you have someone visit your town from another game and buy something from the store. On the original Gamecube this was possible through two memory cards with two different saves. I know it is possible to emulate this function on dolphin but i dont know how to on Nintendon't. So my question is can i create a save on dolphin, preform the process, and then move my save to nintendon't? If so how would i do this? I'd like to once again remind you all that I am using a WII U NOT A WII. Thank you:lol:

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, you can. I can't guarantee that this specifically would work, but you can get saves across etc.

Start the game once with Nintendont and format the memory card (if you havent done these steps already), then you'll have a saves folder on your SD card. Grab the .raw file that matches the ID for your game, then use the memory card manager in Dolphin to move the save into the .raw file than put it back and boom.

wujorgey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you can. I can't guarantee that this specifically would work, but you can get saves across etc.

Start the game once with Nintendont and format the memory card (if you havent done these steps already), then you'll have a saves folder on your SD card. Grab the .raw file that matches the ID for your game, then use the memory card manager in Dolphin to move the save into the .raw file than put it back and boom.

ive tried this before it just makes you reformat the memory all over again

chevowner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have dolphin setup to use a GCI folder. With Dolphin running click on Tools then Memorycard Manager (GC). Load the memory card from Nintendont, and export the save to the GCi folder.
Another option would be change the GameCube config to use a "Memory Card", copy the image from Nintendont, and set Dolphin to use that image when playing the game.

If you have a gci save you need to put that into the memory card image.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1