reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
when I tried zenoblade chronicles for the wii and it ran perfectly, I knew I just had to dump my nand and I had dumped my nand and I then looked up some tutorials on how to load the wii menu via dolphin and I downloaded the wii system menu on nus downloader and when I tried to install the wad, I got this:
Screenshot (7).png

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't a Dolphin support forum but there is no Xenoblade Chronicles WAD. It's a disc.

You don't need a NAND dump if you just want to play games normally, only if you want to use Wiimmfi or the shop. (You can't buy points for the shop anymore, though.)

Last edited by GreyWolf,

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
This isn't a Dolphin support forum but there is no Xenoblade Chronicles WAD. It's a disc.

You don't need a NAND dump if you just want to play games normally, only if you want to use Wiimmfi or the shop. (You can't buy points for the shop anymore, though.)
ok... let me rephrase myself... when I played zenoblade from my own rom within dolphin, I wanted to use my pc as a wii itself through downloading the system menu with NUS downloader... I downloaded the wad for the system menu, it spat error 1027 at me... I know this isn't a dolphin error thread... I just don't want to add another account I have to remember a password for filling up my email with junk...

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
you can just open the .wad file the same way you´d open a wbfs or iso

edit: I see, I see, forget what I said

Use the latest official release (5.0) and try again (instead of using builds)

Last edited by AutumnWolf,

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
tried the official build that broke the emulater sysconf file so I went back to the latest dev update and now it works fine
and the dolphin devs do reccommend using the latest update because the way that the develop the emulator, the experimentals are like fixes on top of the stable updates...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thre...alid-sysconf--52712?highlight=invalid+SYSCONF

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

but now raises the question, how can I make controller inputs work in the system menu... I can press A to the first prompt but when it comes to choosing a language, it doesn't respond to any button presses...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?