Homebrew Dolphin 3.0-739 + 2.0 Help

PokemonBoy99

Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
27
XP
83
Country
United States
Well, here's the deal. When I run Dolphin v3.0-739, it works fine until I load my MKW ISO. It says 'Clearing Code Cache'... for a minute and then goes to a black screen until I exit it out. I dumped the ISO with the latest version of CleanRip, and I did it to where it didn't seperate them into chunks. I dumped it on my 8gb Lexar Class 4 SDHC card (Fat32 format). Maybe the Fat32 format has something to do with it? Cause the ISO on my SD card is 3.99gb and now that I think of it, the MKW ISO is supposed to be 4.3gb or something, isn't it? I know that Fat32 devices don't support files bigger than 4.00gb... But on 2.0, it displays the Health and Safety screen but after it goes away it's just a black screen until I exit.
My computer specs:

OS: Windows Vista Home Premium v6.0, 32-bit.
Graphics: ATI Radeon x1200
Processor: AMD Turion64 x2 Mobile Technology. 1.6GHz
1gb RAM.

Could someone please help me with this? I am getting fairly frustrated at this. :P
 
It would have dumped two chunks, the second one will be on the drive next to the first chunk or else you didn't read the prompt properly that told you to insert a device with more free space.
 
Right now I have 5 ISO files (RMCE01.part0, RMCE01.part1, and so on). How do I combine them on Windows Vista? Command Prompt? WinRAR?
 
I have already tried. Here's what comes up:
hjsplitscreenshot.jpg


Am I doing something wrong?
 
To use HJSplit the files have to be in *.001 *.002 etc format. I don't remember if this works, but what you need to do is rename each file and add the .00X (X being the part number) and then use HJSplit to join them. Because Cleanrip uses 0 as the first one, however, you need to make sure you add .001 to RMCE.part0, .002 to RMCE.part 1 etc.
 
Winrar won't do shit. They're not .rar files, they're parts of a single file that need to be combined using "copy /b RMCE01.part1+RMCE01.part2+... RMCE01.iso"
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News