Homebrew Dol Forwarder On A Disc WBFS/ISO To Disc Directory

ZoomerZame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure everyone else is sick of me by now asking silly questions, but here I am again.

I would like to be able to set the sys/main.dol of a WBFS to a forwarder to a dol that is also on the disc in the /files directory.
The point of doing this is I would like to make a collection of some other homebrew apps on a disc (For my example, homebrew games I've made in a single wbfs/iso disc collection)

To simplyify it because I have a tendency of not explaining things clearly:
Make the sys/mail.dol open a dol that's in files/XYZ.dol So I can make a menu where you can choose to open different dols.

The closest example to this is Pun Emu (Which is how I got the idea to do this in the first place, I looked everywhere for it's source code, but it all led me to 404's and sketchy websites)
Where you selected an emulator, and it booted that emulator's dol.

I've flipped through the source code of several forwarders, but I most of them crap out errors and don't start. Or at least keep looking for the sd directory

All help providable is very appreciated, thank you all for your time.

ZoomerZame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update:
Still nothing, I still can't find a way to access any sort of external file on a wbfs/iso from a homebrew app, perhaps this is a better question for the devkitpro forums but they wouldn't let me make an account for some strange reason. I spent a few hours looking for the PunEmu source code, and found absolutely nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls