Hacking doese r4i gold come with used sd micro card?

Nightmare-Rex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ask becuase i orderd a "r4 dsi gold clone" from http://www.r4ds-r4i.com/categories/R4i-Gold/ and it finaly came in. but on the micro SD card it had some music by several artised on it and some pics that looked like they were taken with a camera. it was the 8gb sandisc, do they sell them with used cards? I no longer have the files on the card I deleted them.

Nightmare-Rex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
Nightmare-Rex said:
no i bought it as a 8GB bundle. and it had music and pictures on it..?

than it's a used micro sdhc, you should complain
how? i can't find email or phone number, also what if everyone that orders from there get a used card but they format is so they don't even know? and with me they forgot format? and now I hae a serius problem it now doesen't work and is showing up as RAW in windows and is showing as unallowicated in linux it just whiped my files.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
Nightmare-Rex said:
RoMee said:
Nightmare-Rex said:

how? i can't find email or phone number, also what if everyone that orders from there get a used card but they format is so they don't even know? and with me they forgot format? and now I hae a serius problem it now doesen't work and is showing up as RAW in windows and is showing as unallowicated in linux it just whiped my files.
Our customer service representatives are here to serve you 24 hours a day on weekdays, as well as select hours on Saturday (except on major holidays). If you have any problems,comments,suggestion,drop shipping or want a wholesale price, please email us - [email protected]

Nightmare-Rex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samjef11 said:
Nightmare-Rex said:
RoMee said:
Nightmare-Rex said:

Our customer service representatives are here to serve you 24 hours a day on weekdays, as well as select hours on Saturday (except on major holidays). If you have any problems,comments,suggestion,drop shipping or want a wholesale price, please email us - [email protected]
yes I just emaild them but I have the feeling I need phone number, I have read that the RAW thing is common with R4 is it true or was I sold a crap sd micro?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I think it might just have been some stuff that they preloaded on purpose? I know some shops do that to test the quality of the microSD.

Nightmare-Rex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maby it was just a priiload? but why did the card format it's-self to RAW and delete everything? I saw simeler stuff online how do I stop that, I was playing wario ware DIY and shut it off then that happend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I can assure you it is