Hacking Does you DSi make cracking noise?

FFdreamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
When I open the top screen to the part when it first locks and then when I slightly tilt the console left/right/forwards/backwards this clicking noise appears, but it's not until I pull the screen so much that it locks that it starts doing that... You have to put the console closer to you to hear... Does that happen to you others, too?
frown.gif

FFdreamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm not referring to the click it makes when the screen locks, but afterwards, if I tilt it from left to right this clicking noise can be heard, as if a small ball or something was inside the machine and was rolling, but it's not actually rolling all the way, more like slightly moving, it's annoying:S... But since it doesn't make any noise when I pull the screen back slightly before the lock position, I can only assume nothing loose is in the machine itself... Should I start going crazy or not?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The only cracking noise I hear of my DSi is the noise I get when pressing the part below the right speaker, or the part where the power button is. The noise has decreased a lot since I first started using it though.

That, or my ears are dead.

FFdreamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You have to put the machine real close to your ears, like half the length you would normally play at, even more perhaps...

I think it's just shitty plastic, that's all... What's annoying is I can actually hear it more that the sound from the game set on max lol...

FFdreamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
pikachu945 said:
my Nintendo DSi is perfect it does not make any such sound when opening the lid.
As I said, not the opening lid sound, but afterwards when you tilt it around...

FFdreamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Shinigami357 said:
so far, i have had no problems with my DSi... maybe something inside has gotten misplaced?
Dunno, I suppose if that were true than it would make that noise no matter how wide the screen is open, right? After oversleeping it, I realised it wasn't that pronounced like I thought yesterday, I think it's just squeaky plastic...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video